Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate trannies

L

Legato

Pedophiles ruin everything.
-
Fucking degenerates. They always try to lure in weak and fragile men with their mental illness. It's a fucking joke that they have more rights then the modern incel. Ridiculous.

You cant say you hate trannies here since we got many tranny and gay faggot lovers here

i like u greycel :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

I hate them as well. It's socially acceptable for men dressing up as women to demand sex from straight men and lesbians (and paint them as muhh evil transphobes and nazis if they refuse to literally suck their dicks).
But if we ask for one date with our looksmatch? Evil entitled inkels!!

You are making @NEETAndTidy cry :horror:

I hate women and jews

Not me, I'm weak and fragile, but not gay

They are mentally ill attention whores.

I hate them as well. It's socially acceptable for men dressing up as women to demand sex from straight men and lesbians (and paint them as muhh evil transphobes and nazis if they refuse to literally suck their dicks).
based post

I don't like gays, faggots of any gender, trannys, etc. they need to stop being that way

They don’t just have more rights than the modern incel.

Everyone has more rights than the modern incel. We are at the very bottom of society.

They have more rights than normies, more rights than Chads, in some ways, even more rights than foids.

Don't worry , there's like a 40% chance that they will try to kill themselves.

I like watching trannies die of AIDS.

using the gender neutral bathroom at uni was based though, it was like my private office, a period of respite by myself behind a locked door.

They think being a 'girl' will make their life solo much easier.... but then you see them and 99.9999 don't pass, they just look like clowns. Their face may be OK IRL but you can tell by hands/shoulders/literally everything. I can't wait until public realizes they are a bunch of denegrates, as soon as the kids who were forced to transition grow up and its outed as child abuse. The trans privledge will disappear into thin air.

I fucking hate them too

trannys are arrogant and insolent, act the same way foids, look "attractive" or "ugly", are all the same: It's a good point that they target "weak" men, they need appreciation of what is vulnerable to support what they created

they trigger radical feminists tho, so they're useful in their own way

Becoming a lesbian tranny is probably an alternative looksmax at this point so I'm not hating on incels that try that stuff.

I'd fuck a passing tranny, but ultimately passing trannies are no easier to fuck than femoids though. I matched with a few trannies on Tinder and was similarly ghosted by them just like I am by every femoid i've matched with. They probably know they can't get chad but they want brad, chadlite, etc at the very least.