Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate trannies, faggots and holes

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
In that order. Degenerates, all of them.

same, but trannies more than anyone

I have reached the stage of avoiding contact with them as much as possible without hatred.

trannies=faggots

I wouldn't usually care.

But they just push so much of their gay propaganda shit, like they can fuck off with that shit, and just leave us alone.

A lot of them are major narcissists too.

trannies=faggots
True, but I meant the standard faggots, not the ones who chop their dicks off and then call themselves a heterosexual woman.

i seems to hate toilets the most then trannies and finally fags.
femalios are the worst no matter how degen the others are

True, but I meant the standard faggots, not the ones who chop their dicks off and then call themselves a heterosexual woman.
mentally fucked up peeps

A lot of them call themselves "lesbians" and want to date women lol.

But I assume you mean them considering themselves to be "real" or "cis" women.

A lot of them call themselves "lesbians" and want to date women lol.

But I assume you mean them considering themselves to be "real" or "cis" women.
Tbh, I mean any and all of them. Even the ones who wear a wig and identity themselves as a woman just so they can stare at naked holes on the female locker room. Degenerates of a different persuasion.

same, but trannies more than anyone
95% of trannies are incels that would be rotting here with us if they were just a little bit less fucked in the head

I don't hate anything, why should i waste my time and breath on useless thoughts about how bad are my enemies?

Preferably to not have any enemies at all

I don't hate anything, why should i waste my time and breath on useless thoughts about how bad are my enemies?

They're not my enemies. They're the enemy of decency and morality.

They're not my enemies. They're the enemy of decency and morality.
Useless still, old man. They aren't going down just because you make some posts on the internet.. i should heed my own advice and start to forgive and forget russophobes) I will. I must

What is morality to you? Tell me its concept

I hate everyone except for myself.

A lot of them are major narcissists too.
:yes:
Trannies, specifically male to female are the definite example of this. Majority of them have autogynephilia which is a sexual fetish where they think they're female or being feminized. In which, they're literally in love of themselves (in female form). Thus, making a correlation to their high narcissism and inflated egos.

Undoubtedly, (biological) foids take the cake in terms of the level of narcissism. Combined with their sheer entitlement and their theatric victimhood of 'oppression' and 'misogyny', and constant shitting on men with unattractive traits giving women the "icks" or "turn-offs", they are the most judgemental and fault-finding kind of people that you would think of. They're almost like completely different species at this point.

What is morality to you? Tell me its concept
Morality is a system of value judgment for actions and behaviors. These systems can be prescriptive (positive actions one should do) and proscriptive (negative actions one should not do). They are usually both to varying degrees, are either formal and systematic (vis-a-vis religion), or they are informal and personal (whatever you decide works for yourself), but they always exist within each of us, because we each have our own valuations of actions, because for each of us there are actions we do and don't do.

A moral system is always prescribed to us in some form of another. The most ubiquitous version of these moral systems are laws, which is merely another way of saying, "a moral system, agreed upon by others, prescribed to everyone, and enforced by arms." When religion does it, we call it a theocracy. When secular governance does it, we call it some other _____cracy. Morals, just like animals in the animal kingdom (including us) have alphas and betas. The alpha moral system is the laws of the land you're subjected to. The beta systems are your own philosophies that you can make only yourself follow (and maybe your children, for a limited time).

Those who say things like, "morality doesn't exist," simply don't understand what it is and how it functions.

Last edited:
Morality is a system of value judgment for actions and behaviors. These systems can be prescriptive (positive actions one should do) and proscriptive (negative actions one should do). They are usually both to varying degrees, are either formal and systematic (vis-a-vis religion), or they are informal and personal (whatever you decide works for yourself), but they always exist within each of us, because we each have our own valuations of actions, because for each of us there are actions we do and don't do.

A moral system is always prescribed to us in some form of another. The most ubiquitous version of these moral systems are laws, which is merely another way of saying, "a moral system, agreed upon by others, prescribed to everyone, and enforced by arms." When religion does it, we call it a theocracy. When secular governance does it, we call it some other _____cracy. Morals, just like animals in the animal kingdom (including us) have alphas and betas. The alpha moral system is the laws of the land you're subjected to. The beta systems are your own philosophies that you can make only yourself follow (and maybe your children, for a limited time).

Those who say things like, "morality doesn't exist," simply don't understand what it is and how it functions.
Great, thank you

Great, thank you
You're welcome. Just remember to give proper credit, if you include this in a snippet for your project, buddy boyo. :feelshaha:

I also made an important edit. See if you can spot it.

You're welcome. Just remember to give proper credit, if you include this in a snippet for your project, buddy boyo. :feelshaha:

I also made an important edit. See if you can spot it.
Ha, you are flying too low for being included in it

If you can fully depict how US government works - then you will be re-evaluated

Ha, you are flying too low for being included in it

If you can fully depict how US government works - then you will be re-evaluated
I was joking. But in case you were serious, I'm not interested in jumping through hoops and look for others' approval.

Good luck on the project.

I was joking. But in case you were serious, I'm not interested in jumping through hoops and look for others' approval.

Good luck on the project.
Thank you

:yes:
Trannies, specifically male to female are the definite example of this. Majority of them have autogynephilia which is a sexual fetish where they think they're female or being feminized. In which, they're literally in love of themselves (in female form). Thus, making a correlation to their high narcissism and inflated egos.
I agree with that. The ones I run into online always seem to be obsessed with themselves, I don't usually see any levels of narcissism like that. I remember I spoke to two from my university, they seemed full of themselves, self-centered, always talking about themselves, and even one of them said "not my problem" when I said something else. They're also rude as fuck and yeah no wonder no one likes them. They're lucky that they have the support of businesses and government as well as getting backed by them.
Undoubtedly, (biological) foids take the cake in terms of the level of narcissism. Combined with their sheer entitlement and their theatric victimhood of 'oppression' and 'misogyny', and constant shitting on men with unattractive traits giving women the "icks" or "turn-offs", they are the most judgemental and fault-finding kind of people that you would think of. They're almost like completely different species at this point.
Biological foids are somewhat narcissistic. Yeah, they have the usual princess syndrome. Also, it doesn't help that they're always used to getting a positive feedback from everyone, and this makes them usually worse than what they are. .

:feelsahh:omg literally me

Yet your people empower all three.

Also @Indari will be furious once he sees this

I think everyone does tbh

Foids more than anything

You see and hear of them more than the others