Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE TRANNIES AND TRANNYLOVERS

A

AvPDcel

postER
★★★★
KILL ALL TRANNIES AND TRANNY LOVERS, BEHEAD ALL TRANNIES, SEND THEM TO CONCETRATION CAMPS TO EXTERMINATE THEM, PULVERIZE THEM INTO ASHES, FACE THE WALL, TOTAL TROON DEATH.

KILL ALL TRANNIES AND TRANNY LOVERS, BEHEAD ALL TRANNIES, SEND THEM TO CONCETRATION CAMPS TO EXTERMINATE THEM, PULVERIZE THEM INTO ASHES, FACE THE WALL, TOTAL
Total tranny death

trannies don't get enough hate anymore as the culture war has died down. Remember, the only good tranny is a dead one.

Unfortunately there are a lot of trannies and fags hiding on this forum
I have some theories on a particular user, that I think could be a tranny

Who and why?
Well, yesterday I was browsing the old ban appeals and I came across a user named @Killerseid. Now if you look through his profile you will see he posted a variety of threads but most notably about how he liked to carry knives and he filmed himself throwing them at cardboard boxes, then the last thread he made was about him wanting to trannymaxx. Now recently I found a user who also has a similar posting style and claims to carry knives with him. Its also interesting to note how that user joined just a couple of months after @Killerseid was banned. Lastly I don't want to jump into conclusions, maybe Im just overthinking it but I still wanted to point out what I noticed

Last edited:
Well, yesterday I was browsing the old ban appeals and I came across a user named @Killerseid. Now if you look through his profile you will see he posted a variety of threads but most notably about how he liked to carry knives and he filmed himself throwing them at cardboard boxes, then the last thread he made was about him wanting to trannymaxx. Now recently I found a user who also has a similar posting style and claims to carry knives with him. Its also interesting to note how that user joined just a couple of months after @Killerseid was banned. Lastly I don't want to jump into conclusions, maybe Im just overthinking it but I still wanted to point out what I noticed
Damn. Your L profile picture fits great to you.

Damn. Your L profile picture fits great to you.
Thank you even though I don't completely agree. Also the user in question is @Feeshtu . I noticed he started posting the knife stuff 1 or 2 years after he supposedly created the alt and he has a small number of posts when you compare it to his join date. Now, of course it is hard to tell whether what I said about this user is true or not and Im sure the mods would agree with me on that. Its just a detail I noticed and then felt the need to point out

last user who made post like this turned out to be a troon :feelswhere:

@Fat Link is not gonna like this one

Thank you even though I don't completely agree. Also the user in question is @Feeshtu . I noticed he started posting the knife stuff 1 or 2 years after he supposedly created the alt and he has a small number of posts when you compare it to his join date. Now, of course it is hard to tell whether what I said about this user is true or not and Im sure the mods would agree with me on that. Its just a detail I noticed and then felt the need to point out
We'll see