Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Trannies and i wish they all died, it's what they deserve!

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
Disgusting abominations against God. They should be slaughtered like dogs. Just seeing them makes me so angry, i can barely control myself.

There used to be one at my work, i had to try so hard not to puke. There existence is a direct attack on me and they need to pay the toll like the rest.

We are also disgusting abominations made by (((God))) so i dont see ur point. Trannies are bad, yes but we are not any better as subhumans.

Disgusting abominations against God. They should be slaughtered like dogs. Just seeing them makes me so angry, i can barely control myself.

There used to be one at my work, i had to try so hard not to puke. There existence is a direct attack on me and they need to pay the toll like the rest.
Don't hate anybody

We are also disgusting abominations made by (((God))) so i dont see ur point. Trannies are bad, yes but we are not any better as subhumans.
They chose to be pedo degenerates, we had it forced upon us.

They're men that are sick of the inferior status of being male in society and try to get into the aristocracy. Fuck toilets.

mr.beast disagrees

“incel discussion”

Trannies are victims who are under mind control by the kike elite.

I don't know any tranny IRL, but I don't see a reason to hate anyone unless they want to harm me (either directly or indirectly). Being a tranny doesn't harm me, so I don't care. Of course they could be annoying, but so can anyone else.

Trannies are grotesque, particularly trans "men"

The kids are victims of child grooming.
The adults are just Faggot Degenerates

I don't know any tranny IRL, but I don't see a reason to hate anyone unless they want to harm me (either directly or indirectly). Being a tranny doesn't harm me, so I don't care. Of course they could be annoying, but so can anyone else.
There existence is a pestilence, just having to see them harms me.

what does this have to do with inceldom?

Fuck trannies their best friend is the soil they'll be buried in.

I don’t like them and I don’t know any tranny, but I don’t hate them. They are little bit like us, shunned outsiders of society who don’t get their basic needs met.

Giga base

I don’t like them and I don’t know any tranny, but I don’t hate them. They are little bit like us, shunned outsiders of society who don’t get their basic needs met.
Cuck kys mods ban plz

There existence is a pestilence, just having to see them harms me.
Ok, but I mean intentionally want to harm me. Of course seeing them could annoy be, but it's not their fault, so I don't hate them for it.

Lol Fucking Rekt.

Fuck trannies their best friend is the soil they'll be buried in.

Yes

They are even worse then us, which is a really low fucking bar.

Cuck kys mods ban plz

Agreed.

Ok, but I mean intentionally want to harm me. Of course seeing them could annoy be, but it's not their fault, so I don't hate them for it.

Stop Simping for Trannie Faggots.

They are disgusting and annoying

I think we’re significantly better, actually:

they're all old money soy :foidSoy: christian liberal motherfucking brats. this whole thing is the major medical corps exploiting mentally ill people for profit and ideological satisfaction:feelsree::soy::reeeeee::society:.

“They’re victims, BrO! Le EBIL JOO made them do it!!”:soy::soy::soy:

Troons and Jews are much alike, hence the former making perfect foot soldiers for the latter. There’s something very ironic about infantilizing people who themselves molest children…

Last edited:
Stop Simping for Trannie Faggots.
That's not simping ... I just don't think people should die just because I might be mildly annoyed by their existence. I'm also mildly annoyed by other groups of people like homeless people/beggars (who often smell horribly) etc., but that doesn't mean I wish death on them.

Many people don't decide to become transsexual (or to become homeless), so I think you really cannot fault them for it. Of course, if they e.g. look 100% like a man but want everyone to refer to them as "she", then it's really annoying, but also because I wouldn't believe them that they were really transsexual, but just doing it for the attention, that's something different.

dude nice infographic :feelsgah::feelscomfy::feelsstudy: they're all deluded old money Christian liberal medical corporation bitches
The source links are right there, read them yourself and stop simping for faggots

@Mortis
Troons are not hopeless victims you can take agency away from, they’re unhinged pedophile freaks who need to be castrated and segregated away from sane people.

how the fuck am i simping
I think I may have misread your tone as troon-sympathetic. If that’s indeed the case, my apologies

I think I may have misread your tone as troon-sympathetic. If that’s indeed the case, my apologies
ok then. sometimes i confuse people. i remember once someone though I was a pedo because I mocked them too hard

Troons are not hopeless victims you can take agency away from, they’re unhinged pedophile freaks who need to be castrated and segregated away from sane people.
First, HRT often amounts to "castration light" anyway, they often have troubles cumming.

Secondly, yes, there are more pedophiles among transsexuals, but it's not all of them. So because they are not "normal", something in the brain is wrong. If something in the brain is wrong in terms of gender felt there is a high chance that something in terms of sexuality also is wrong. If something in terms of sexuality is wrong, it can be homosexuality or pedophilia or something else, but there often _is_ something. But again it's not a choice. Of course someone with pedophilia is legally required to be an incel for their whole life, which makes their lives more difficult. But on the other hand, we here have "normal" sexuality and still cannot get any action and live without raping someone, so well, they also need to simply keep their desires in check.

So of course there are also a lot of "unhinged pedophile freaks" among transsexuals, because they simply do not control their feelings, but it still doesn't mean it's all of them. There are a lot of transsexuals who just want a loving relationship with another man/woman/nonbinary of approximately their age. Generalizations are often wrong, and we incels are also often affected by them, so I think we should also have some compassion for other outcast groups and think twice before accusing the whole group of being something just because some or even many people of this group have a bad quality.

Some MtF are also just (normal heterosexual) Incels who became really desperate and thus tried to change their gender to have an easier life. While technically not transsexual, they certainly look like them, but are obviously typically not pedophile.

I've been seen more zipper tits than dudes with tits, in recent years. Especially in the line of work i've been involved in. Imagine having all the privileges of a female only to mutilate yourself in order to become a manlet with no penis that has to rely on medication for the rest of its miserable life. Unfortunately , they will still ascend because the l g b t's will fuck anything that moves.

Some MtF are also just (normal heterosexual) Incels who became really desperate and thus tried to change their gender to have an easier life.
I'd kill myself or go ER before cutting my dick off.

@Coldone666 @Chudpreet I wouldn’t worry too much about them, because trannies are ultra rare. It’s unlikely you’re going to have anything to do with them. „In the United States, approximately 0.52% of the adult population identifies as transgender, according to data from 2022.” – worldpopulationreview. And even that number could be faked by Jews.

Jews want to make it seem like there are so many trannies, but it’s a rather rare phenomenon. It’s much more prevalent in other places like Thailand or primitive tribes with unusual gender roles. But why bother, trannies are not worth the headache.