Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate toys 4 bob

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Toys 4 Bob is the company that is responsible for shitting out Skylanders games for a decade as well as the shitty new Crash game and Spyro remKe. I absolutely despise what they've done to both Crash and Spyro. The shit in the Spyro remake looked straight from deviant art and their new choose in art style was hideous. However it doesn't compare what they did to Crash Bandicoot. They straight up raped crash bandicoot and transformed it into an outlet for their shitty LGBTQ queer furry fantasies.

I hope Activision shuts these niggers down and sends them to the cod mines. It's what they fucking deserve

I liked the madagascar 2 game which they made but yea the newer games you can tell they were overtaken by furries.

shitting out Skylanders
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

Slow your roll they didn't "shit" out anything, each skylander game is a fucking masterpiece and I won't stand for it's slander.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

Slow your roll they didn't "shit" out anything, each skylander game is a fucking masterpiece and I won't stand for it's slander.
They're generic beat em ups with braindead platforming and block puzzles.

Okay? It's a children's game of course it is simple
I was a child when I played them and found them too braindead. Zelda is also a kids game and has far better puzzles. Even Lego Star Wars has better puzzles

toys 4 bob did toys to life first which was pretty cool but after a few years it kinda lost its charm and then amiibo from nintendo hit and all the nintendo nerds lost their shit
so yea i agree fuck toys 4 bob

toys 4 bob did toys to life first which was pretty cool but after a few years it kinda lost its charm and then amiibo from nintendo hit and all the nintendo nerds lost their shit
so yea i agree fuck toys 4 bob
Nintendotards will criticize micro transactions and then deep throat amibos