Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i hate to say this but i hate my coworkers

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
I hate to say it but it's true. With every joke, inappropriate comment, my anger just grows, I can't control it and I'm afraid the anger will grow.

I need to think about what I'm going to do, I can't let emotions interfere with my decisions, because I know it will only inflict more pain.. sometimes bad thoughts dominate me like a illness

Yeah, this will get police or fbi (or whatever secret service) knocking on your door in no time bud. keep it up retard
I hate to say it but it's true. With every joke, inappropriate comment, my anger just grows, I can't control it and I'm afraid the anger will grow.

I need to think about what I'm going to do, I can't let emotions interfere with my decisions, because I know it will only inflict more pain.. sometimes bad thoughts dominate me like a illness

just creepyguymaxx

You know it wont change shit when u change work, because thats how sub5 are treaten

513NyM5U L
pull the trigger pussy

Lucky I don't have a job

Yeah, this will get police or fbi (or whatever secret service) knocking on your door in no time bud. keep it up retard

Bud...I miss that guy.

I hate everyone. But most of all, I hate myself

Have a conversation with every one of them but only eye to eye. Explain what you don't like in a clam voice.

Wageslaving is brutal and depressing.

can't relate, i like them