Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HATE TINDER

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
ucASs6p.jpg

9rr7gHb.jpg

TxcBrZS.jpg

Jqm8fFJ.jpg

x6XqKuk.jpg

fbjfKOr.jpg

JxwpIq8.jpg

Life on easy mode.

Just be a woman

I hate all plus size women.

Just exist theory....

Meanwhile men on Tinder will get BTFO'd for being only 4 inches taller than the foid.

I wonder. Do girls realize that the only reason guys put up with them is because of the pussy? Or they genuinely think they're great friends/are interesting?

I wish I could eat snacks and ice cream 24/7; open tinder and have skinny stacies begging to meet me

They like her personality hole

Imagine all these normans and chadlites getting crushed during sex. Brings a twisted smile to my face.

foid's logic:

guys accept me even though im obese, so it must be my personalty that attracts them.

reality:

guys lower themselves to be with you because extremely high female standards force them to.

This needs pinning. To the Google homepage.

Jeesus fuck, this is why women don't care about getting fat these days... there are always tons of pathetic thirsty normies willing to lower their standards.
If someone can't even feed itself properly, they are not even worth of consideration. Just put the goddamn fork down for fuck sake.

Fut sluts deserve the fire

Jeesus fuck, this is why women don't care about getting fat these days... there are always tons of pathetic thirsty normies willing to lower their standards.
If someone can't even feed itself properly, they are not even worth of consideration. Just put the goddamn fork down for fuck sake.
This is why I will never touch a landwhale no matter what. They are degenerate, have zero self control, and are dysfunctional/defective.

Don't use it then, it isn't a place for us. Not even normies can survive on that piece of shit website. Its only for whores who are looking for a dicking.

Jfl at these cucks for willingly meeting and dating these fatasses

Imagine all these normans and chadlites getting crushed during sex. Brings a twisted smile to my face.
Bro if you think a beached whale is going to have the energy to have sex in any way besides laying on her back...

Jesus fucking christ, these ""women"" ought to be gassed.

the one whale is 220 pounds at her lowest weight and still gets lots of men JFL at this fucked world

I fucking hate foids and online dating is worse than the Holocaust.
Jesus fucking christ, these ""women"" ought to be gassed.
In Minecraft of course.
I wonder. Do girls realize that the only reason guys put up with them is because of the pussy? Or they genuinely think they're great friends/are interesting?
Foids egos are so inflated. They think they are so special but in reality their only value is their hole. Foids are nothing without their hole.

Last edited:
I knew a 220 pound whale in highschool. Lol she got dumped by her slim boyfriend as soon as he had a slimmer girl as an option.

I knew a 220 pound whale in highschool. Lol she got dumped by her slim boyfriend as soon as he had a slimmer girl as an option.
They need to return to the ocean where they belong.

I hate beta cuckolds that choose to validate these holes.

Suicide fuel. Btw what does plus size actually mean? Is there a male equivalent? Asking cos I might start referring to myself as plus sized

Suicide fuel. Btw what does plus size actually mean? Is there a male equivalent? Asking cos I might start referring to myself as plus sized
No. Fat men just aren't really talked about anymore. They're ignored. They're not considered plus size or attractive by anyone.

Fat girls deserve love too. Isn't that what they say? But we're supposed to rot and die.

Meanwhile men on Tinder will get BTFO'd for being only 4 inches taller than the foid.
Try 1-2 inches. Or just being her height. Hell, tons of girls will make fun of you if you're sub 6ft tall when they're midgets themselves.

Try 1-2 inches. Or just being her height. Hell, tons of girls will make fun of you if you're sub 6ft tall when they're midgets themselves.
That's what I was saying, a 5'6" foid will consider a 5'10" guy short because there's plenty of 6'+ guys thirsty for her.

If I had enough money it didn't matter, I would unironically put my fist through my screen right now.

I also hate tinder bro