Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate tiktok kids who found out about Looksmaxxing

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I hate the obese dysgenic 14 year old middle schooler drooling sub 75 iq retards who spam these basic fucking terms to anyone who isn’t chad on tiktok.

The amount of times I have to see some insufferable, smooth brained, ape like, soulless tiktok faggot spam “negative canthal tilt”, “Ropemaxx bro”, “it’s over bro”, etc. Like can these faggots please shut the fuck up.

Also holy fuck these newgens don’t know shit about Looksmaxxing in any sort of sense. Now we have a bunch of soulless high school normies spamming this garbage. Istg I hope I don’t interact with these fucks outside of tiktok. I’ve already met the insufferable parasitic braindead animals in Blackpill areas already (not on .is as much) but fuck this new wave of faggots is going to ruin everything.

Tiktok is already sub 80 iq retarded infested cesspool anyway. Its not surprising in slightest

yeah i think even foids are getting to all the words that we use and shit, im telling you normfags ruin so much shit, first it was 4kikes that got ruined by normfags then it was anime that also got ruined by normcucks then normfags find out about incels and start talking about MUH HATEFUL CULT OF INTERNET EXTREMEISTS REEE!!!! and then the redpill, i always see these normfag ecelebs advocating for the redpill and on top of that foids also got to it too, there is not a single thing that normfags don't ruin.

I hate the obese dysgenic 14 year old middle schooler drooling sub 75 iq retards who spam these basic fucking terms to anyone who isn’t chad on tiktok.

The amount of times I have to see some insufferable, smooth brained, ape like, soulless tiktok faggot spam “negative canthal tilt”, “Ropemaxx bro”, “it’s over bro”, etc. Like can these faggots please shut the fuck up.

Also holy fuck these newgens don’t know shit about Looksmaxxing in any sort of sense. Now we have a bunch of soulless high school normies spamming this garbage. Istg I hope I don’t interact with these fucks outside of tiktok. I’ve already met the insufferable parasitic braindead animals in Blackpill areas already (not on .is as much) but fuck this new wave of faggots is going to ruin everything.
Go on a faggot site get faggot responses i mean what were you expecting

I agree its getting to a boiling point

tik tok is for black people

why do u use tiktok and browse teenagers on there?

Ban all WMAF couples Promote AMWF to save ricecels

I hate this too because I didn't have this luck when I was 14 years old.
Fucking lucky idiots, just scolling and finding about it, searching about it, and using their puberty to ascend to chadlite.
I hate this because I didn't benefit from it until it was too late.

looksmaxxing and the looksmaxxing forums are bluepilled so it is no surprise bluepilled people found out about it

Same. Most of them aren’t even incels.

I hate this too because I didn't have this luck when I was 14 years old.
Fucking lucky idiots, just scolling and finding about it, searching about it, and using their puberty to ascend to chadlite.
I hate this because I didn't benefit from it until it was too late.
yeah same I rember when all looksmax advice was "wash your face" and "use this acne cream" with the occasional "do pushups" even if you long tail searched stuff :lul:

now decades of distilled incel knowledge is beamed into the dumbest normalfag eyes by just scrolling through random shit on a turbo goy app

These faggots just generally have the same few words or phrases on repeat. Like “W/L *x*”, “rizz”, “blud”, so it’s not surprising that they’ll jump at the chance to abuse any new term that gets popular

“Ropemaxx” is the thing that pisses me off most, literally NO ONE says that shit except for these nigger-brained flesh automatons. Idk where tf they even got it from, we just say “rope”.

Also holy fuck these newgens don’t know shit about Looksmaxxing in any sort of sense
Everyone who hyped up “the blackpill going mainstream” is retarded as fuck to think these low-to-midwit IQ neurotypical zoomerfags would ever bother to study looks. All these fuckers know is canthal tilt and jawline, nothing else

They also predictably misunderstood dark/light triad as soon as it became more well-known and ran with it as a cope. Dark triad is based on facial masculinity + TAN SKIN and dark hair. These retarded niggers think your average recessed and shit-coloured ethnigger is “dark triad” lmfao

Yup @Chudpreet . Literal cancerous faggots however there are a lot 13-15 year olds I’ve met who are taking that Looksmaxxing shit seriously. Like holy fuck the wave of middle schoolers who will actually enter this community will be scary because it will happen.

This happens all the time to communities on tiktok. However as long as they aren’t pea brained like negrified Zoomers on tiktok I’ll tolerate them. But it is annoying hearing takes from new Gen blackpillers

Yup @Chudpreet . Literal cancerous faggots however there are a lot 13-15 year olds I’ve met who are taking that Looksmaxxing shit seriously.
I’ve yet to see one whose knowledge goes beyond hunter eyes, jaw, harmony, and coloring. And even their understanding of the aforementioned things is poor. Just what happens when a complex and nuanced concept is introduced to very young or very stupid people.
But it is annoying hearing takes from new Gen blackpillers
They always have the shittiest takes of all time. Something about the normie brain compels it to make extreme generalizations and other trash ass statements about things it possesses only a surface-level understanding of