Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate those who romanticize effort and I don't consider them my equal.

people who emphasize 'hard work' are people who were born worthless and are tryharding to compensate

care to elaborate .. or is that gonna be too much effort for you :feelshmm:

for every legend that leaves a mark in history there's 100 child prodigies that did absolutely nothing with their talent. hard work produces results

care to elaborate .. or is that gonna be too much effort for you :feelshmm:
I hate anyone who romanticizes any kind of effort and I don't consider them equal. I say I hate idiots who romanticize sacrifice or any kind of arduous act. I never had this filthy need to follow this capitalist stereotype where everything is a means of production, nothing should make sense to justify any nonsense. Things are what they are. The world is fixed in the eternal present, nothing moves, and everything is fine as it is.

for every legend that leaves a mark in history there's 100 child prodigies that did absolutely nothing with their talent. hard work produces results

I only laugh at you because you don't know literature, contemporary idiot.

I only laugh at you because you don't know literature, contemporary idiot.
I can cave your skull in with my bare fists you le intellectual feelozofer

Society did not grow with “geniuses”, it grew with mass sacrifices, and results should not necessarily be achieved based on what you want, or thinking about how it should be done. THIS IS LITERALLY A MEDIUM OF PRODUCTION CAPITALISM, WHERE EVERYTHING IS PRODUCTION. you are contemporary.

To change society, it is enough to control the means of production and give them “false” figurative meanings. Simple, and you're just another one, fuck off and continue with your fagot lookismaxing.

in my country you would be killed by any schizophrenic with 37 kg of body fat. Your gymcel.

Society did not grow with “geniuses”, it grew with mass sacrifices, and results should not necessarily be achieved based on what you want, or thinking about how it should be done. THIS IS LITERALLY A MEDIUM OF PRODUCTION CAPITALISM, WHERE EVERYTHING IS PRODUCTION. you are contemporary.

To change society, it is enough to control the means of production and give them “false” figurative meanings. Simple, and you're just another one, fuck off and continue with your fagot lookismaxing.
you wrote all that just to say some commie ching chang cope. society isn't gonna progress just because some sweatshop can crank out a thousand gorillion cheap sandals. who gives a fuck about changing soyciety? live your life the way you want to, YOU are the center of your universe

you wrote all that just to say some commie ching chang cope. society isn't gonna progress just because some sweatshop can crank out a thousand gorillion cheap sandals. who gives a fuck about changing soyciety? live your life the way you want to, YOU are the center of your universe

There's nothing about communism, idiot from 2024... I JUST LAUGH WITH YOU

who gives a fuck about changing soyciety? live your life the way you want to, YOU are the center of your universe

Exactly, and that's why I'm saying hate means of production, you eat your own word for not knowing the context of the study.

I'm saying I hate the means of production. That is, hating sociology and its productions.

Capitalism that created liberalism. These are totally contemporary concepts.