Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate those guys on blackpill videos who go like "As a Chad, I can confirm it's all true" .. "I notice this in my life since I get treated well"

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
I hate those guys

Yeah. I want to slice the necks of humblebraggers. I think they are probably not chads or making shit up/exaggerating like normie males love to do (there is a massive unwritten cock measuring contest amongst all normies 24/7).

I HATE THE TYPICAL FILTHY GROSS DUMB MINDLESS CRACKHEADED FUCKING NASTY DERANGED BLOODTHIRSTY COTTON PICKERS AKA FUCKING GROSS WILD ANIMALS AKA NIGGERS FUCK OFF AWAY FROM HERE WATCHING NBA EATING WATERMELONS AND KFC FUCKING NIGGER TRAIT OH SORRY I FORGET ABOUT COMITTING CRIMES (IN VIDEO GAME)
what he said

I don’t since they admit their privilege.

I hate those guys
Most of them are lying too. I bet 90% of them aren't even Chads, just Blackpilled incels who try to prove the Blackpill through larping as Blackpilled Chads.

I HATE THE TYPICAL FILTHY GROSS DUMB MINDLESS CRACKHEADED FUCKING NASTY DERANGED BLOODTHIRSTY COTTON PICKERS AKA FUCKING GROSS WILD ANIMALS AKA NIGGERS FUCK OFF AWAY FROM HERE WATCHING NBA EATING WATERMELONS AND KFC FUCKING NIGGER TRAIT OH SORRY I FORGET ABOUT COMITTING CRIMES (IN VIDEO GAME)
He's not black BTW.

Yeah. I want to slice the necks of humblebraggers. I think they are probably not chads or making shit up/exaggerating like normie males love to do (there is a massive unwritten cock measuring contest amongst all normies 24/7).
:yes:

all chads discriminate towards us no matter being black or red pilled
Not necessarily. I've had Chad friends who didn't discriminate against me and saw me as a genuine friend of them. One of my best, if not the best fiend of mine is a Chadlite.

Not necessarily. I've had Chad friends who didn't discriminate against me and saw me as a genuine friend of them. One of my best, if not the best fiend of mine is a Chadlite.
your just one of the lucky few igs.