Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate this

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
I feel like garbage because of the blackpill, I was happier when I was redpilled and more hopefilled. I'm not saying the blackpill is incorrect btw, just that it has robbed me of hope which was keeping me happier. I wish I never found the blackpill and lived in the bliss of the redpill.

I feel like garbage because of the blackpill, I was happier when I was redpilled and more hopefilled. I'm not saying the blackpill is incorrect btw, just that it has robbed me of hope which was keeping me happier. I wish I never found the blackpill and lived in the bliss of the redpill.
I just want to ascend so I can leave this stuff behind and be happy

if you can't handle it then leave
go back to living in ignorant bliss

I've already found the blackpill, I can't just un learn it now
just keep telling yourself that isn't not real over and over again

I could try and lie to myself but that would be sinful, since lying is sin
Also that isn't even a good way to get rid of it

You'll get used to it.

Idk maybe, I'm gonna try to forget about the blackpill and looksmaxx
Welcome to what it feels like to be a black man who discovered racism. But y’all aren’t ready for that conversation. Maybe look to MJ for some answers. Haha.

Same dude. I wish I could just ascend and never come back here again. I feel like I’ve reached the point of no return though

Same dude. I wish I could just ascend and never come back here again. I feel like I’ve reached the point of no return though
I think some people ascend and then stay on this forum. Like itsOVER. He still lurks the forum

I would rather be enlightened by the blackpill than to be subjugated to a fantasy world where I have false hope and wrongly believe that everything will be okay. I cannot lie to myself anymore, thr blackpill is reality. I will not go back to being an ignorant bluepiller that mindlessly chases after women that will never give me a chance.

We can't escape the blackpill. Remember you haven't choosen the blackpill, blackpill choosen you

Ignorance is bliss.

Yeah I also miss living in blissful ignorance tbh. Can't untake the blackpill unfortunately

I would rather be enlightened by the blackpill than to be subjugated to a fantasy world where I have false hope and wrongly believe that everything will be okay. I cannot lie to myself anymore, thr blackpill is reality. I will not go back to being an ignorant bluepiller that mindlessly chases after women that will never give me a chance.
I woke up today and thought to myself that it's better to be blackpilled than redpilled and definitely worlds better to be blackpilled than it is to be bluepilled. The bluepill gives you a ridiculous amount of false hope which makes you worse off than accepting the truth of the blackpill.

Pussy

the blackpill is whatever you make of it

What country do you live in? Go to. the doctor. Say. you have crippling anxiety and. you have been taking your mums xanax and feel stable for the first time in your life
Pretty sure that in the US they will deny you if you say you've been self medicating with it, especially if it's someone elses script

being redpilled felt worse imo