Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate this world. Its filled with evil, chaos, incompetency, and fallibility. Its a meat grinder, and I don't want any of it anymore.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Me right now after reading this
oppenheimer-cillian-murphy.gif

[IMG alt="wereq"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/45/45911.jpg?1692173735[/IMG]

The more I look at this world, the more I believe that it was designed for high T low IQ apes to thrive.
Shy, timid, polite guys are born to lose.

The more I look at this world, the more I believe that it was designed for high T low IQ apes to thrive.
I cannot agree more with your statement.

I kinda wish i didnt find this forum
This is one of the few places where you will find the scum of the earth who can talk and share their feelings freely.

Fuck this existence.

Many people that knew him described him that way. He allegedly hardly ever spoke, and would give one word or one sentence answers to questions

Agreee

Just make it worse. E Z

Make normies suffer through minor inconveniences. A good one would be pretend to rope on a busy bridge so they close the road beneath :feelsEhh:

Just make it worse. E Z

Make normies suffer through minor inconveniences. A good one would be pretend to rope on a busy bridge so they close the road beneath :feelsEhh:
Yes accelerate. That's the only way to shake weak cowardly normoids out of apathy.

He doesnt look shy on camera if u watch his videos he looks like a normal dude
You can be not camera-shy and at the same time be shy in irl interaction. It’s far from unheard of, plenty of internet celebrities are or were losers irl