Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate this whore

I hate pretty much most celebreties. They're all so fucking detached from this world. It makes me furious.

Uh yeah, you are. Actions have consequences. If you dress like a slut, why shouldnt people call you one.

Why is this a hard concept to understand.

228602856 a6f72ae3d0 b

She looks drug addict

Eminem humiliiated her in the Grammys

she got milkers for sure but damn she is so fucking annoying

She's the typical "I'm not like other girls" type of foid kek

why does she have a bigger frame than me HAHAHA:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I expected nothing less.

Eminem humiliiated her in the Grammys
I doubt that. Everything these megacelebrities do is for publicity only. Eilish surely had foreknowledge of her "humiliation".

I doubt that. Everything these megacelebrities do is for publicity only. Eilish surely had foreknowledge of her "humiliation".

Eminem was a megacelebrity back in 2005 lol, nowadays he's just a known rapper.

Eminem was a megacelebrity back in 2005 lol, nowadays he's just a known rapper.
Michael Jackson was a megacelebrity in 1983 and still was in 2009 when he died. Same with eminem these people don't lose that status with time. They call em icons.

Michael Jackson was a megacelebrity in 1983 and still was in 2009 when he died. Same with eminem these people don't lose that status with time. They call em icons.

Eminem used to make pretty mysoginistic songs in his prime, also used to diss people like Bush, Obama and Cheney, he's famous but I don't think he's "in the system" (entertainers controlled by the govt, state and corporations)

Pair of white tits can make the crowd go crazy. I'm not at all surprised. At the end of the day it's all about having sex and being hot and desirable and fucking around in this world.

I think I'm immune to tits. Just open Instagram and you'll see a thousand stacies proudly portraying their titties - it's all they have to offer, and it's enough to be stupid successful.

Oh, her! She is not beautiful.

Eminem used to make pretty mysoginistic songs in his prime, also used to diss people like Bush, Obama and Cheney, he's famous but I don't think he's "in the system" (entertainers controlled by the govt, state and corporations)
He got made to be tamed by the govts

Pair of white tits can make the crowd go crazy. I'm not at all surprised. At the end of the day it's all about having sex and being hot and desirable and fucking around in this world.

I think I'm immune to tits. Just open Instagram and you'll see a thousand stacies proudly portraying their titties - it's all they have to offer, and it's enough to be stupid successful.

Life ain't nuthin but bitches and money - Ice Cube

I hate whores

Even with the layers she is a dog cock sucking, horse cock fucking, Chad cum drinking and Tyrone ass eating worthless slut

Yes you will be one