Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate this species so damn much

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I hope to become everything that humanity fears when I die. I want to them go through everything what I went through. I need them to suffer. It's a must for cosmic code of life.

Last edited:
I made a hit list of people and things I would kill in a hypothetical scenario in GTA 6. I'll kill simps first and women. Then I'll kill animals and kill plants and fish. I'll kill all of the things that's breathing. All sentient forms of life has betrayed me. All of them. Everything I'm fucking saying is completely fuckin LOGICAL. ILL GET MY REVENEG ON THIS OLANET FOR PULLING ME OUT OF THE VOID.

I GOT PULLED OUT OF THE VOID TO FUCKING SUFFER FROM EVERYONES FUCKING HANDS. I DIDNT DO SHIT YOU PIECES OF SHIT I WAS AN INNOCENT FUCKING BABY AND YOU FUCKING ABANDONED ME AND FUCKING OUT ME HERE. YOU FUCKING SICK FUCKS

What about Chads ?
I'll KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEIR FAMILIES iN LOS SANTOS TO BLACKPILL THOSE EVIL MONSTROSITIES I WANT THEM TO FUCKING CRY LIKE FUCKING CRIED I WANT TO SLOWLY SHRIVEL YP AND GET THEM OISSED OFF AT ME LIKE THE BITCHES THEY ARE. THEN ILL FUCKING SHOOT THEM IN THE BACK TO PARALYZE THEM. MOVEMENT PRIEVEGLGES TAKEN AWAY. REPRODUCTION PRIVILEGES ALSO TAKEN AWAY. THEY WILL SHIT THEMSELVES AND PISS THEMSELVES UNTIL THEY DIE. AN ENDING THEY ALL DESERVE.

24/7 DAY AND OUT FUCKING MOGGEd INSANITY TO OBLIVION WELL ILL FUCKING MOGG THEM FOR HAVING MOVEMENT AND BASIC FUNCTIONING HOW ABOUT THAT FOR A FUCKING CHANGE. CHADS ARE FUCKING HUMAN STEW.

Last edited:
IM SICK OF BEING TOLD BY BOTH GENDERS TO FUCKING GROW UP ILL FUCKING MAKE SURE ALL ONE OF YOU IS AT LEAST PARALYZED NECK DOWN BEFORE YOU MAKE INCORRECT DECISIONS THATS NOT FOUND WITHIN SPACETIME CONSOLE. FUCK YOU ILL FUCKING LIVE AND YOU WILL PISS YOUR FUCKING DISABLED SELF LIKE THE SHITTY OVERGROWN PRIVILEGED PRETTY BABIES YOU FUCKING RETARDS ALL.

don't kill innocent animals and plants why would you? they are just putting up with idiot fucking jews and foids like we all are.

Then I'll kill animals
hey, im just curious
how did animals betray or hurt you?
im SUPER curious to your thought process, and id appreciate a response. thanks

hey, im just curious

59316.jpg

xD

hey, im just curious
They are organic. What do you think. I hate organic beings and the rest of this shit hole planet. Might include you on the list if you keep being a prissy bitch

Last edited: