Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I hate this "real man!" shit

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Bluepillers: Be a real man by betabuxxing and simping to wahmin! :soy:

Foids: Be a real man by getting a 6 pack, at least 6.2 height, 6 figures yearly and 2 cars!

Redpillers: Be a real man by having high T, a beard, purchasing my PUA guide book and taking responsibility!

No, I won't. My life has no meaning, I am perfectly content with dying a coward and failure. Let me LDAR in peace normshits, I won't live up to your faggot ass expectations to "be a REAL man!"

Last edited:
My former "best friend" wanted me to become "real man". I feel raped

I believe in virtues but there is not a ton of overlap between what I consider good and what normies do

Man is his own definition and no one else’s.

To impress who?
The "real men" never had to try, they just existed
If you have to emulate being a man its over for you

Foids: Be a real man by getting a 6 pack, at least 6.2 height, 6 figures yearly and 2 cars!

Redpillers: Be a real man by having high T, a beard, purchasing my PUA guide book and taking responsibility!

No, I won't. My life has no meaning, I am perfectly content with dying a coward and failure. Let me LDAR in peace normshits, I won't live up to your faggot ass expectations to "be a REAL man!"
To impress who?
The "real men" never had to try, they just existed
If you have to emulate being a man its over for you
REAL MAN = having better genes than 90% of men

that's all it comes down to

84298456 1261562584043433 8620345614745468928 n

My life has no meaning, I am perfectly content with dying a coward and failure.

it's all a matter of standards that are needed to get pussy and be admired by other men.(going higher in the social hierarchy)
saying that a foid should be "a real woman" doesn't make sense because there are no standards applied to women(they're attracitve and have status despite every possible flaw)

My former "best friend" wanted me to become "real man". I feel raped
This is the friend who is now with the wall-hitter?
There's nothing wrong with being a real man, and it's definitely a lot better than LDARing in your parents basement past the age of 16.
However you shouldn't go by retarded blue pillers, redpillers, and foids definitions. Make your own definitions, there's many ways to do this.
Don Draper is a real man, so is the dude from Suits, so is the Rock, just make your own path.
And don't listen to others, similar to @Napoleon de Geso my best friend wants me to be a real man by being a cuck simp, so he had to go

Last edited:
This is the friend who is now with the wall-hitter?
There's nothing wrong with being a real man, and it's definitely a lot better than LDARing in your parents basement past the age of 16.
However you shouldn't go by retarded blue pillers, redpillers, and foids definitions. Make your own definitions, there's many ways to do this.
Don Draper is a real man, so is the dude from Suits, so is the Rock, just make your own path.
And don't listen to others, similar to @Napoleon de Geso my best friend wants me to be a real man by being a cuck simp, so he had to go
Wish could go as MGTOW lone wolf, but not enough manlyness for that. So better LDAR in basement than betabuxx

Just be yourself bro :soy:
Just change everything about yourself bro :soy:

Just become a feminist because it's bec patriarchy sweaty :soy:

You man up and marry that slut

Being a "real man!" nowadays is just a red herring. A deception designed to keep the wheels turning on the shit bus that is society. Being a slave for zero reward is not something I will do.

Wish could go as MGTOW lone wolf, but not enough manlyness for that. So better LDAR in basement than betabuxx
@Napoleon de Geso is your friend still with the wall-hitter or is he back hanging with you now?

real man = chad

Most normfags are just wannabe tryhard tough guys. They don't realize most women want good looking fags and men who look like literal angels.
You could have pull it off in the 80s or so but rn it's just over for non chads

@Napoleon de Geso is your friend still with the wall-hitter or is he back hanging with you now?
He emigrated to netherlands, and that roastie wifeoid, as I know, not even lives with him all the time, but in russia

JFL at these redpillers making money off betas and incels-in-denial. If you look at redpill PUA experts, you'll notice that they're all a bunch of Chads and Tyrones. Some are Chaddams, like Roosh, who is 6'2" and naturally thin (however, he stopped selling PUA shit and devoted his life to God). My point is that these guys would easily pick up Holes even if they had autism

They tell us to be "real men" while saying they're against "toxic masculinity". They turn from feminists to traditionalists in an instant once a man starts talking about his problems.

Being a man means not respecting women and beating them if they're disobedient, but since women have attained rights I don't see the need to "man up" anymore. "Being a man" has lost all meaning.

real men don't betabuxx with post-wall roasties. real men have sex with hot young women ages 18-21

Be a "real" man by not being a FtM tranny.

"Be a man"

be Chad. if Not chad, take care of women's daddy issues DONT EXPECT SEX.

There is no point in trying to be a man in a world where you can’t get a wife.

, I won't. My life has no meaning, I am perfectly content with dying a coward and failure. Let me LDAR in peace normshits, I won't live up to your faggot ass expectations to "be a REAL man!"
Buddha awareness and high iq
Being a man means not respecting women and beating them if they're disobedient, but since women have attained rights I don't see the need to "man up" anymore. "Being a man" has lost all meaning.