Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate this place

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
i don't want to be here fuck this place fuck being incel i just want to escape this place is fucking torture man and yet i am stuck here like a fucking prison

I am here for you in a metaphorical way

Meow meow meow

I am chillin with my cat ldar while readin this

You can go outside but the blackpill will also be there to greet you.

Me too but it helps me to cope.

You can go outside but the blackpill will also be there to greet you.
i never leave my room havent in years except for work leaving my room is worse as people stare at me cuz i look so fucked

i don't want to be here fuck this place fuck being incel i just want to escape this place is fucking torture man and yet i am stuck here like a fucking prison
I LOVE THIS PLACE THIS FORUM LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE AND GAVE ME HOPE!!!!!!!! I AM SPENDING HERE THE TIME OF MY LIFE LIVING THE DREAM I WAS NOT BORN AS AN INCEL BUT I CHOSE TO BECOME INCEL KOMMANDO (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s ima

ur tormenting me
GO TO THE POLICE YOU FUCKING SNITCH I DID NOTHING WRONG NOR ILLEGAL BECAUSE IT IS ALL FICTION AND COINCIDENCE OF NICKNAMES (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s ima

keep coping gato, the blackpill is all you need, LDAR in the meantime

Nigga u are just bald. Get hair plugs and lose some weight then you good