Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i hate this place but i love it

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
i hate this place. i hate what it stands for and i hate why i am here. the life of an incel is akin to the life of a prisoner in solitary confinement

if i could leave here i would, if i could never talk to any of you again i would

but i can't. and that's the thing isn't it.

life can't get any worse, but being able to talk with you all makes my life bearable. if it wasn't for all of you i would literally have no one to talk to, relate to, and take comfort in. even talking about male loneliness anywhere else on the internet will get you banned.

i love and appreciate you fellas :panties:

I hate this place but I hate it

i hate this place. i hate what it stands for and i hate why i am here. the life of an incel is akin to the life of a prisoner in solitary confinement

if i could leave here i would, if i could never talk to any of you again i would

but i can't. and that's the thing isn't it.

life can't get any worse, but being able to talk with you all makes my life bearable. if it wasn't for all of you i would literally have no one to talk to, relate to, and take comfort in. even talking about male loneliness anywhere else on the internet will get you banned.

i love and appreciate you fellas :panties:
same man, im very 50/50 about it, despite how much living as a incel is horrible, I still made many friends, many that made my days a little more joyful, a bit more bearable, thank you bros <3 love yall (No homo) @Infamie.Belgrade @Chudpreet @DarkStar @VideoGameCoper @Chang Longwang @BBC.BELGRADE @Big.Black.Belgrade

I love this place but i hate that i'm in it because i wish i was having sex

same man, im very 50/50 about it, despite how much living as a incel is horrible, I still made many friends, many that made my days a little more joyful, a bit more bearable, thank you bros <3 love yall (No homo) @Infamie.Belgrade @Chudpreet @DarkStar @VideoGameCoper @Chang Longwang @BBC.BELGRADE @Big.Black.Belgrade
Same brocel

Love you too (no @Fat Link)

having an alert on .is is pure lifefuel :feelsaww:

Same here. Coming here gives me the social interaction I don’t get enough of IRL. Plus I can vent without being gaslighter, shamed, or given bluepilled advice

Same here. Coming here gives me the social interaction I don’t get enough of IRL. Plus I can vent without being gaslighter, shamed, or given bluepilled advice
Its the only form of meaningful socialization I have ever done in years tbf

Thx mang

At the end of the day, no matter what grievances I may have with this forum, it's still the only sanctuary online free of faggotry, foids, and virgin-shaming

even though we argue i would prefer 100000 of you over 1 reddit retard soy normie

even though we argue i would prefer 100000 of you over 1 reddit retard soy normie
Based. We have our differences, but we are still far more similar to each other than we’d be to any normtard