Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate this omega- cucked trope

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Any crime against a foid is punished severely

A villain can slaughter millions of men, torture babies, destroy worlds, enslave billions and still not face consequences within the story.
BUT when the villain does something bad to a woman, he is suddenly portrayed as truly evil and needs to be punished asap. I'm not even talking about rape, even just touching a foid on her arm without her consent is considered evil enough.

Don't mind all those crimes he did beforehand that were worse and more large scale, they happened to men so it doesn't matter. But yikerinos! He touched a kween?! Time to make the villain pay for his actions! :soy:

JFL at this shit, cucked story writers

Last edited:
Yep, it’s only seen as evil if it’s a crime against a foid.

That not only happens in stories, but also irl. No long ago I shared a post from a Redditor stating that having a son who is an incel and hates women is the worst thing that can happen to him. You know is not like the son can be born to be the next Hitler of anything, no, hating women is the worst possible outcome.