Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate this hype-beast trash

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
SURPEME!:soy:
BILLIONAIRE BRANDS!:soy:
BORING AS DESIGNS AND UN-ORIGINALITY! :soy:

JFL the youth is full of brats trying to look thug and gangster its so fucking cringe tbh ngl

Ngl i fucking despise all this branded clothing shit that normie’s love, a stupid waste of money

Same with gymshark. In a few years time, designers will praise the design for simplicity. Fuck them pompous cunts.

respect the drip

In previous posts, @Dregster666 has told me to "hypebeast-maxx" and thinks I'd ascend from it.
:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: just lol at that cope

either gotta fit in with society or get outcasted like us

In previous posts, @Dregster666 has told me to "hypebeast-maxx" and thinks I'd ascend from it.
:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: just lol at that cope
You mog those guys

You could totally get away with hypebeast gear.

It's part of your DNA

just buy more product goy!

Jfl if you buy expensive clothes like that garbage, and think it will get you pussy.

@Colvin76

It's your time boyo

Time to save $2,000.00 and hypebeastmaxx

Trading my fac new awp hype beast

I heard some story of some ricecel, who came to class with equiped with an hypebeat outfit that probably cost 10,000 shekels +, and tried to hit up some bitches but got literally nothing in return, could've spent that money on surgeries and he would've been happier and got 100x more girls , JFL at normies.

Never been a huge fan of branded clothing, especially shoes like jordans and all that crap.

It's a cope for subhuman ricecels. Maybe if they were living in China 50 years ago you might of had a chance to ascend by showing off your wealth. But since their father or grandfather decided it would be a good idea to move to the west for a better life you've now got no chance at all.

No because I know its bullshit and a waste of money.

@Dregster666 needs to see this.
Br0

You have a normie tier face

You have to try it.

typical normigroid trash

Notice how niggas ain’t wearing that bullshit?

Imagine buying a shirt just because it has the word "Supreme" on it JFL at normies.

lol, you people are dumbest comsoomers that ever existed
Yeah that’s true but even niggas know that shit is whack.

It's tacky AF. Just like this whole 90's fashion revival with the overly baggy clothes. This is concrete proof that normies will do anything to fit in.

I think Elliot might enjoy wearing such a supreme item

Looks incredibly expensive