Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HATE this fucking song

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★

Sure it's easy for you to be happy when you're a rich famous Tyrone who probably drowns in pussy and never has to actually work

Would be happy to stick my dick between her legs

How is it that this guy never ages.

I remember the Iranaian hoes and soyboys who got fined or jailed in a Middle Eastern country for dancing to this song and I feel unironically happy.

This song only brings me bad memories.. Oh the irony

Sure it's easy for you to be happy when you're a rich famous Tyrone who probably drowns in pussy and never has to actually work

I hate this song too. Not only because of the text but the entire song sounds so boring and is missing any depth and does not trigger any emotions in me at all other than going on my nerves. Like a 3 year old singing: "LA LA LA". Fucking retarded shit song.

This song only brings me bad memories.. Oh the irony
Same
I hate this song too. Not only because of the text but the entire song sounds so boring and is missing any depth and does not trigger any emotions in me at all other than going on my nerves. Like a 3 year old singing: "LA LA LA". Fucking retarded shit song.
I remember the Iranaian hoes and soyboys who got fined or jailed in a Middle Eastern country for dancing to this song and I feel unironically happy.
Hahaha

Sorry to hear, man. I like that song even though I am not happy. Also never thought of this the way you did, about the part of drowning in pussy.

Just the title of it gives red flags.

Want to hear a true bluepill song?

i hate that song too imagine if it was sang by a foid, it would be so much worse

Mainstream pop makes me want to puke

yeah but they look at any negative/ harsh reality clarifier as being less right as being a whiner.
Its human nature to want to break the system unfairly in favor of hte powerufl.
Everonye wants to look elitist so this pervades where the strong get the narratives in their favor.
Only these days where the ranters/ haters of this system are getting pity prize humanitarian helping. But that's small compared to the injustice prevailing in society today.
Having a positive perspective is just halo/preselection signalling.

Completely agree, this was an annoying song once it became popular.

its a catchy song but was overplayed as fuck