Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate this forum and the weather here.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
It's so fucking humid and barely, anyone here is active.

I'm going to buy a red bull, I think.

You hate the forum but you have more messages than me in 8 months while I've been here for 6 years kek

You hate the forum but you have more messages than me in 8 months while I've been here for 6 years kek
I meant I hate how nobody is active at this time of the day

I have thread ideas that I'm saving for the evening when more people are active. No point posting now

I have thread ideas that I'm saving for the evening when more people are active. No point posting now
Same. For me that will be around 9 P.M. this forum Only peaks at 12 A.M for me unfortunately. :cryfeels:

You could sewersmaxx whilst the forum isn't that active rn

You could sewersmaxx whilst the forum isn't that active rn
Nah, I think I'll go to the beach for a few hours. It's hot and all the Normies are inside. The beaches will be empty.

Nah, I think I'll go to the beach for a few hours. It's hot and all the Normies are inside. The beaches will be empty.
That's a good thing to do too
200 2

It’s a joke. You were saying “redbull” as if it was so hardcore drug . So I took the piss by saying “daring are we?”
Oh, ok. I'm low IQ