Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate this faggot so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
As some of you may know, by reading my threads and comments, i am in school but also live there because there are flats to live in.
So, i got one person in the group (we are 4 people living in one flat) who always is like he has ADHD and shit, but got little, nearly no, autism. I have Asperger that hits me pretty hard in life so i know what i´m talking about.
To come back, this person is just one big asshole. He ALWAYS, when he comes to my and my roommate´s room, sits on my bed, tries to fucking "rape" me, he´s btw a fag so this is something normal by them i guess, and is saying shit about me and my family, doesnt know when to stop, tries locking my WhatsApp number by requesting a code. He is one big asshole, a garbage can, a person that doesnt deserve to be left alone with someone that is a stick, wich i am tbh. I am a stick, that nearly gets raped, mentally abused because he does shit i dont like, also tried saying that he should stop or i´ll burn his face with a lighter and deodorant, but doesnt know apparently when to stop.
I don´t even want to be here anymore, at first i was like "ok, new school, very shit" but then after some it changed and i was like "well, maybe it´s pretty ok".
Nope.
Instead i get mentally abused, touched and nearly raped by a gay garbage can.
Such a asshole.
I have enough, this time it´s serious for me. I reached a point where i am thinking about to just stay in bed in my home this weekend so i have a chance of not going to this school anymore.
Oh and before i forget, what do you think about Biden and his win, or democrats in general?

Almost raped.

Volcel? :worryfeels:

As some of you may know, by reading my threads and comments, i am in school but also live there because there are flats to live in.
So, i got one person in the group (we are 4 people living in one flat) who always is like he has ADHD and shit, but got little, nearly no, autism. I have Asperger that hits me pretty hard in life so i know what i´m talking about.
To come back, this person is just one big asshole. He ALWAYS, when he comes to my and my roommate´s room, sits on my bed, tries to fucking "rape" me, he´s btw a fag so this is something normal by them i guess, and is saying shit about me and my family, doesnt know when to stop, tries locking my WhatsApp number by requesting a code. He is one big asshole, a garbage can, a person that doesnt deserve to be left alone with someone that is a stick, wich i am tbh. I am a stick, that nearly gets raped, mentally abused because he does shit i dont like, also tried saying that he should stop or i´ll burn his face with a lighter and deodorant, but doesnt know apparently when to stop.
I don´t even want to be here anymore, at first i was like "ok, new school, very shit" but then after some it changed and i was like "well, maybe it´s pretty ok".
Nope.
Such a asshole.
I have enough, this time it´s serious for me. I reached a point where i am thinking about to just stay in bed in my home this weekend so i have a chance of not going to this school anymore.
Oh and before i forget, what do you think about Biden and his win, or democrats in general?
Just fight him then don’t be a pussy. If you can’t fight bring a shank
Fuck him up
FUCK HIM UP

Havent post in a long time, so i take time this evening to answer some of comments :feelsbadman:
Yes, he already tried to lay on me in his bed after "carrying" me to it. The biggest problem for me is, i cant talk to anyone i know about this stuff, but after some time (like 6-10 weeks maybe?) i can talk, but then it actually means nothing anymore:cryfeels:
Just fight him then don’t be a pussy. If you can’t fight bring a shank

FUCK HIM UP
My roommate helps me most of the time because i am simply not physically able to fight back at him. He is a very nice person, we always smoke the one and other cigarette and to him i can talk about this shit.

scare him by stabing in the leg

I also find it funny how he cries about not having enough money and shit, but wants to get drunk like everyday. Fuck this dude, like seriously.
scare him by stabing in the leg
That sounds nice, but i prefer do not get the Police involved

Just get raped by your autistic bully theory.

But seriously tho OP you should learn some MMA/kick boxing stuff. And jfl what a fag. If he touches you again you have the right to punch him in his face.
@FullTimeLoser what would you do?

Not even surprised this came from a weeb.
Same.
I too need to say, the faggot got a friend already living in another state but never even tries to see or meet him. Instead i´m like a fucking doll or something.

Report him to the campus administration.

Just get raped by your autistic bully theory.

But seriously tho OP you should learn some MMA/kick boxing stuff. And jfl what a fag. If he touches you again you have the right to punch him in his face.
@FullTimeLoser what would you do?
Absolutely, i already do some sport at home to gain more muscles. I mean, i can punch when i am really fucked up. I already stabbed someone in the shoulder with a shear because i raged. My rage was of course caused by my fucked up asperger mind :feelsbadman:

Absolutely, i already do some sport at home to gain more muscles. I mean, i can punch when i am really fucked up. I already stabbed someone in the shoulder with a shear because i raged. My rage was of course caused by my fucked up asperger mind :feelsbadman:
Why do you let him rape you? Wtf dude. Have some self respect.

Report him to the campus administration.
Could do, he would hate me, but i think that´s worth it. He also mogs a group mate, who like´s to work with plants, for his choice in doing stuff with plants.

you need to get the fuck out of there.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

just let it happen

Why do you let him rape you? Wtf dude. Have some self respect.
I did not let him rape me, i maybe have a different definition about what rape is for me. I would never let this bastard touch a thing i dont want to get touched at. It was near rape, let´s say it like this. Laying on me, licking my ear:cryfeels:, trying to dry hump me. That´s for me rape.

I did not let him rape me, i maybe have a different definition about what rape is for me. I would never let this bastard touch a thing i dont want to get touched at. It was near rape, let´s say it like this. Laying on me, licking my ear:cryfeels:, trying to dry hump me. That´s for me rape.
man,if you don't want to report to the police,then try to leave your flat.that shit is fucking crazy

Problem is you made a threat and didn't follow up on it. Burn his fucking face. I mean, i wouldn't recommend fighting him if you're a stick, and I know how humiliating it can be to tell teachers and then they don't do shit anyway.
Legitamatly burn his face. You're living with a sociopath and the only thing he'll understand is consquences. If it were me, I'd keep a knife in handy and the next time he tries something id stab him in the thighs and tell him it'll be his dick next time.
You'll obviously get in a lot of trouble for that and that's when you tell your administration he tried to rape you. Get low inhib and stab him in the thigh. Take testosterone-c if you must it'll make you super confident in doing it and it's fast acting

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

just let it happen
Never say this again here please, this is the kind of stuff he say´s. Rape from a gay dude that has nothing better to do isn´t funny. But i of course understand that you just meant to do a joke, wich i would have laughed at when it wasn´t me - the standard stuff right?

Sexual assault theory

Beat him up until he stops breathing

If you tell they administration they will have to move you or face being sued if you are raped.

Never say this again here please, this is the kind of stuff he say´s. Rape from a gay dude that has nothing better to do isn´t funny. But i of course understand that you just meant to do a joke, wich i would have laughed at when it wasn´t me - the standard stuff right?
Sorry man, I was sexually assaulted when I was really young, I make humor of it for cope I guess.

my real response to this would be violence, sever his jugular veins with a kitchen knife

Problem is you made a threat and didn't follow up on it. Burn his fucking face. I mean, i wouldn't recommend fighting him if you're a stick, and I know how humiliating it can be to tell teachers and then they don't do shit anyway.
Legitamatly burn his face. You're living with a sociopath and the only thing he'll understand is consquences. If it were me, I'd keep a knife in handy and the next time he tries something id stab him in the thighs and tell him it'll be his dick next time.
You'll obviously get in a lot of trouble for that and that's when you tell your administration he tried to rape you. Get low inhib and stab him in the thigh. Take testosterone-c if you must it'll make you super confident in doing it and it's fast acting
Thank you, this is something of big worth for me:feelscry:
Sorry man, I was sexually assaulted when I was really young, I make humor of it for cope I guess.

my real response to this would be violence, sever his jugular veins with a kitchen knife
I am sorry to hear this, yes maybe that´s a good way for to cope with it.
Your real response also is very knife, but i would not take a kitchen knife, maybe something smaller for more pain or a feeling of a longer time while getting stabbed in the thigh.

Nobody takes male rape seriously. If he was a foid he'd have a press conference on live TV.
That´s one of the reason, next to my speaking blockade because of my auism, why i don´t want to speak about things like this. I always had to hear "It probably isn´t meant like this" or "he didn´t try to hurt you by any way" - yes of course, mental abuse and nearly rape is just meant like this if you are a male person:cryfeels::feelsree:

If you don't do something about this then you will regret it for the rest of your life. It will haunt you and you'll hate yourself for just taking it from him. Tell the campus authorities, or better, punch him in the fucking face.

I really am at a state where my mind just shut down, it wont work for several days now. This is one of the things my autism causes. But having this stuff happening, and as you said very right with your comment, i am now just a shell:feelspuke::feelscry:
If you don't do something about this then you will regret it for the rest of your life. It will haunt you and you'll hate yourself for just taking it from him. Tell the campus authorities, or better, punch him in the fucking face.
I will do both or just one of the things, probably will go to the authorities when it happens the next time. If that doesn´t help, i´ll stab in the thigh or somewhere else.

this op. unless you beat the living shit out of him he'll haunt you forever

this op. unless you beat the living shit out of him he'll haunt you forever
I promise, he wont hunt a single person ever again after doing what has to be done. The next time he tries something, a bomb will explode in my head, knowing what to do.
If he then cries again for being the "victim" and that no one likes him, i´ll just say the truth and what happened then reflect what he did wrong and why his life is like it is today :feelshaha:

So, i got one person in the group (we are 4 people living in one flat) who always is like she has ADHD and shit, but got little, nearly no, autism. I have Asperger that hits me pretty hard in life so i know what i´m talking about.
To come back, this person is just one big asshole. she ALWAYS, when she comes to my and my roommate´s room, sits on my bed, tries to fucking "rape" me, she´s btw a foid so this is something normal by them i guess, and is saying shit about me and my family, doesnt know when to stop, tries locking my WhatsApp number by requesting a code. she is one big asshole, a garbage can, a person that doesnt deserve to be left alone with someone that is a stick, wich i am tbh. I am a stick, that nearly gets raped, mentally abused because she does shit i dont like, also tried saying that she should stop or i´ll burn her face with a lighter and deodorant, but doesnt know apparently when to stop.
Nope.
Such a asshole.
:chad::banhammer:

Nope.
Such a asshole.
BRO JUST FUCK HIM UP, If I were you that guy and his pathetic fag head would be on some video on bestgore.

BRO JUST FUCK HIM UP, If I were you that guy and his pathetic fag head would be on some video on bestgore.
Haha that sounds really nice! :feelshaha:

Do
Laying on me, licking my ear:cryfeels:, trying to dry hump me. That´s for me rape.
Do you have locks on your door? Fuck, imagine having to barricade yourself in your own home

Nope.
Such a asshole.
You are a little pussy.

You'd probably enjoy getting raped by this fag.

Get turned out, shithead.

Reading your story made me angry. Wall of Text ensued.
You have to man the fuck up and show this faggot his boundaries

I guess you arent strong and experienced enough in fighting, so
you need to go the passive way and involve an authority who does the work for you.

You need to talk with the authorities in your school

If you tell they administration they will have to move you or face being sued if you are raped.
Is the right way, but i would play it different:

The Authority of your school wants one thing: Running the administration easy, without scandals coming to light or involvement of police, what would ruin the Reputation of the School. If you hint that you "tought about going to the police, but wanted to talk to the school authority first to solve this without making a hassle for all, i guarantee you, they will act on him.

frame it like one of those foids do when they do their rape accusations:

He forced himself onto you for multiple times and it makes you feel uncomfortable, he is doing this in your own room, taking away your personal space that you need after dealing with the everyday struggles of fitting into the social life. You also feel like he's predatoring on your non-confrontational peaceful nature and you don't want to disturb the social dynamic of the shared flat overly, thats why you contact <authority>.

Then describe again what exactly faggy did to you, give some of the examples of what he's done.

Also, you could really get him into shit if you manage to record one of the interactions with you.

Last edited:
Report him, don't wait for him to rape you. If you don't you're no better than foids that sleep with a guy than regret.

Do

Do you have locks on your door? Fuck, imagine having to barricade yourself in your own home
Yes i always lock the door by standard.
Reading your story made me angry. Wall of Text ensued.
You have to man the fuck up and show this faggot his boundaries

I guess you arent strong and experienced enough in fighting, so
you need to go the passive way and involve an authority who does the work for you.

You need to talk with the authorities in your school

Is the right way, but i would play it different:

The Authority of your school wants one thing: Running the administration easy, without scandals coming to light or involvement of police, what would ruin the Reputation of the School. If you hint that you "tought about going to the police, but wanted to talk to the school authority first to solve this without making a hassle for all, i guarantee you, they will act on him.

frame it like one of those foids do when they do their rape accusations:

He forced himself onto you for multiple times and it makes you feel uncomfortable, he is doing this in your own room, taking away your personal space that you need after dealing with the everyday struggles of fitting into the social life. You also feel like he's predatoring on your non-confrontational peaceful nature and you don't want to disturb the social dynamic of the shared flat overly, thats why you contact <authority>.

Then describe again what exactly faggy did to you, give some of the examples of what he's done.

Also, you could really get him into shit if you manage to record one of the interactions with you.
Yes, i should film him the next time. Thanks for advice :)
Report him, don't wait for him to rape you. If you don't you're no better than foids that sleep with a guy than regret.
Will definitely do.
Yeah that fucking faggot is probably a masochist just kick his ass he'll love it.
Guess so :feelshaha: