Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I hate this definition

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
"Chads and Stacys are monikers incels use to describe men and women who are sexually successful.", from this shit article
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/...ized-online-and-turn-their-rage-into-violence

No, chads and stacys are much more than sexually successful, you can be that as a 5-6/10 normie

chads and stacys, are people that will win at life no matter what, they will have friends no matter what, everyone at their job will like them and think they make a good work no matter what, they will have everything good that life can offer, it's not just about sex, it's literally living with cheat codes.

I think that's why a lot of cucks say "I'm WhAt InCeLs CaLl A cHaD", because he was "successful" in fucking 2 or 3 landwhales with pink/blue hair and a tatoo saying "female power"

True. The definition of a Chad should be: can get sex with attractive women only based on his looks. No approaching, no betabuxxing, no bullshit.

They do zero research, what else is new?

660ADFE2 4316 441B 95D4 93A9ABACAC0C = fake news

Tyrone
hey incel im what you would call a tyrone if you respected women maybe just maybe you could have a gf too

True. The definition of a Chad should be: can get sex with attractive women only based on his looks. No approaching, no betabuxxing, no bullshit.
agree, this is a much more truthful description