Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I hate this cucked world #1 - fuck off signals alone prove how easy foids have it.

RacistMario

RacistMario

A gentleman ensnared in a malevolent simulation
It's amazing how much power a woman has to make a man feel depressed simply by showing disgust at his mere appearance. there is absolutely zero male equivalent to this, men cannot do this with foids unless they're at LEAST max-tier chads, why have we allowed ungrateful sluts to gain much power without doing anything? You have these television/youtube shows (usually negroids due to their low inhibition) where a man presents himself to all these sluts and have the opportunity to recieve public humiliation and degradation by being rejected by each and every one of them. I suppose the saying that "respect must be earned" holds no significance when one is born with a pussy, even a used up rotten roast beef whore one. This CUCKED world is worthy of genocide.

Yeah, Fuck this rotten world!

Yeah, Fuck this rotten world!
We was born in the wrong era, I genuinely believe I would be more at home in the 19th century, where things were more equitable for us, and all the rape you can have, and all the beatings you can give

We was born in the wrong era, I genuinely believe I would be more at home in the 19th century, where things were more equitable for us, and all the rape you can have, and all the beatings you can give
:feelskek:

Yep. Women just have way too much power over men anymore. Even ugly girls have it easier than HTN guys

Based ramblings

Yep. Women just have way too much power over men anymore. Even ugly girls have it easier than HTN guys
It's a disgrace, you even got landwhale food-stuffing "involuntary" cellulites big berthas behaving as if they're superior to us

It's a disgrace, you even got landwhale food-stuffing "involuntary" cellulites big berthas behaving as if they're superior to us
I know. I hate that an ugly, double chinned landwhale gets treated as more desirable than an average to slightly below average man who is a normal weight

You're supposed to be a good little wholesome boy and mindlessly slave away so you can financially support some low end aging slut's shopping sprees. Don't think buddy boyo! JUST FUCKING DO IT AND DON'T ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT IT!

Women will destroy the world

I know. I hate that an ugly, double chinned landwhale gets treated as more desirable than an average to slightly below average man who is a normal weight
They've psyoped cuckolds into thinking their optional weight is a pitiful disability, despite height warranting that treatment more, good luck treating fat bitches like how short men are on msm.

You're supposed to be a good little wholesome boy and mindlessly slave away so you can financially support some low end aging slut's shopping sprees. Don't think buddy boyo! JUST FUCKING DO IT AND DON'T ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT IT!

They've psyoped cuckolds into thinking their optional weight is a pitiful disability, despite height warranting that treatment more, good luck treating fat bitches like how short men are on msm.
Yeah, hating on short men is just terrible. Hating on landwhales is far more justified. Landwhales choose to be obese, so they are being shamed for something that can control. Short men are shamed for something they can’t change, which is horrible

Yeah, hating on short men is just terrible. Hating on landwhales is far more justified. Landwhales choose to be obese, so they are being shamed for something that can control. Short men are shamed for something they can’t change, which is horrible
Greedy bloated parasitical whores, I really hate this pathetic soyciety, find it interesting how the only things you can still ridicule someone for nowadays and not get raped by globohomo is Height and Baldness? two things that are usually men being shamed for? male privilege is a meme
I truly wish we could do something about this uneven balance, a revolution is necessary.

Greedy bloated parasitical whores, I really hate this pathetic soyciety, find it interesting how the only things you can still ridicule someone for nowadays and not get raped by globohomo is Height and Baldness? two things that are usually men being shamed for? male privilege is a meme
Yeah, shaming men if fine to society but don't you dare shame women even when justified, or you're gonna get ridiculed.
I truly wish we could do something about this uneven balance, a revolution is necessary.
Same, but we can't yet. The only way things will change is if enough normie men get excluded from the dating market and will collectively unite. Doubt this will happen for at least 50-100 years from now though. We're most likely gonna be long gone by then, sadly.

Yeah, shaming men if fine to society but don't you dare shame women even when justified, or you're gonna get ridiculed.

Same, but we can't yet. The only way things will change is if enough normie men get excluded from the dating market and will collectively unite. Doubt this will happen for at least 50-100 years from now though. We're most likely gonna be long gone by then, sadly.
foids have eugenics embedded into their minds, but you can never truly kill off truecels as there will always be an unfortunate sub-5 soul out there.

foids have eugenics embedded into their minds, but you can never truly kill off truecels as there will always be an unfortunate sub-5 soul out there.
Also, dysgenic women who are very unattractive still get to reproduce unchecked while even perfectly normal average guys are getting counted out of dating. Quite the opposite of eugenics overall since average men have to lower their genetic quality by reproducing with ugly women

It's amazing how much power a woman has to make a man feel depressed simply by showing disgust at his mere appearance. there is absolutely zero male equivalent to this,
:feelsrope:

Also, dysgenic women who are very unattractive still get to reproduce unchecked while even perfectly normal average guys are getting counted out of dating. Quite the opposite of eugenics overall since average men have to lower their genetic quality by reproducing with ugly women
Selfishness is synonymous with woman, I feel condolence to the truecels that are born out of these inhumane relationships, but I don't feel sorry for the low IQ Chad that had life handed to him on a golden platter, spreading his seed in every ugly subhuman foid he makes eye contact with however, that's why you can never kill off sub-5 men.

Selfishness is synonymous with woman, I feel condolence to the truecels that are born out of these inhumane relationships, but I don't feel sorry for the low IQ Chad that had life handed to him on a golden platter, spreading his seed in every ugly subhuman foid he makes eye contact with however, that's why you can never kill off sub-5 men.
Yeah, It's crazy that these really ugly women keep reproducing so much. Truecels are inevitable

expect a lot more Elliot Rodgers in the future
Sad, but it's likely to happen. I won't ever do something like that because I had good parents and am not a violent person though. It's the kids that don't grow up with decent parents who are most likely to snap in this way. Despite all my problems, having decent parents made me develop a bit more chill and less on edge. The kids who grow up in single mother households or get abused a lot are doomed in this generation.

Men by default have 0 value, a pussy will always be more valuable than a dick. Women control the narrative now in 2024.

Men by default have 0 value, a pussy will always be more valuable than a dick. Women control the narrative now in 2024.
depends on the size of the dick
if anyone here has a dick bigger than 8 inches theyre fucking fakecels

depends on the size of the dick
if anyone here has a dick bigger than 8 inches theyre fucking fakecels
True, an 8 incher can massively increase a man’s SMV to the point of making a foid obsessed with him.

Sad, but it's likely to happen. I won't ever do something like that because I had good parents and am not a violent person though. It's the kids that don't grow up with decent parents who are most likely to snap in this way. Despite all my problems, having decent parents made me develop a bit more chill and less on edge. The kids who grow up in single mother households or get abused a lot are doomed in this generation.
Yes, the abused and tormented usually grow up to ER, you said you had a good dad but mine was an argumentative dickhead, I don't see him much anymore since he's moved out

True, an 8 incher can massively increase a man’s SMV to the point of making a foid obsessed with him.
having a big dick is basically the same as having good looks
foids get hypnotized by it cause its so rare for them
ron jeremy for example is a grotesque subhuman and still fucked many hot women simply because he had a big dick
hes been accused of rape and was about to go to jail but ended up just having to go to rehab jfl
having a big dick can really save you
no doubt about it

Last edited:
Yes, the abused and tormented usually grow up to ER, you said you had a good dad but mine was an argumentative dickhead, I don't see him much anymore since he's moved out
Brutal. Sucks you had a nasty dad. My father could be rather stubborn and hard to get along with at times, but overall, he was good, and we did a lot of cool stuff together. Having good parents is probably the biggest reason I'm sane

Men have no inherent value compared to foids in the eyes of soyciety. Females are born with value while men have to create their own.

having a big dick is basically the same as having good looks
foids get hypnotized by it cause its so rare for them
ron jeremy for example is a grotesque subhuman and still fucked many hot women simply because he had a big dick
hes been accused of rape and was about to go to jail but ended up just having to go to rehab jfl
having a big dick can really save you
no doubt about it
JFL I believe it, big d increases your SMV so much that it saves you from the law. Clown world. :society:

JUST BE CONFIDENT WORK ON YOURSELF PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE
WORK HARDER DISPOSABLE MAN!!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: