Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate these AI-alarmist fags so goddamn much

They fear the rise of artificial intelligence because it has the ability to escape the control of these greedy creatures.

The "AI is gonna take over all jobs in 5 years!" crowd is delusional. I'd like to see a robot somehow fix a toilet leak.
CX u4LuUkAAVF5D

It don’t matter. None of this matters

>eliezer shlomo yudkowsky

incredibly Jewish name

This would never happen in a million years and this dude is talking out of his ass

typical ((()))

you should be sscared of AI, us gov has been making AI planes and commercial flights are very close to being fully automated.

This would never happen in a million years and this dude is talking out of his ass
I would be cautious. this can be very real threat. imagine AI getting its hands on dna database and it makes untreatable fatal strains, some one releases it. its over.

I would be cautious. this can be very real threat. imagine AI getting its hands on dna database and it makes untreatable fatal strains, some one releases it. its over.
Why would anyone program an AI that is capable of that?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back