Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate these abortion-loving whores

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
First of all, a very small percentage of abortions are done due to rape, incest or whatever and I feel abortions should be allowed if giving birth may cause harm to either the mother or the baby, or other health reasons or whatever is actually reasonable.

Now let's look at this data:

92%+ of abortions are done due to...no reasons

In other words, these whores who are protesting about not being able to have an abortion are simply screeching that they're not given a right to murder a life just because they got pumped by chad without using contraceptives (which are available EVERYWHERE)

I fucking hate these entitled, sadistic, lowlife bitches so much, all they care about is having chad fill their holes with cum whilst expecting society to bend over for them at every whim

Is it so hard to keep your legs closed, or to use some contraceptives beforehand? Are you guys so fucking incapable of anything, other than letting some fuckboi cum inside you, that you can't even have protected sex properly?

Given women these privellages was a mistake

Its a shame the father also has no say in it at all

femoids are shameless evil cunts

The glee they do it with, too. I'm not 100% against abortion, I just don't know where to draw the line. But regardless, the fucking glee they have when killing the "fetus" after normal delivery is made legal should make anyone's skin crawl.

They're basically picking apart infants with a pair of tongs but they believe they're on the moral high ground :feelskek:

fucking disgusting
saw a video of a doctor who refused to do anymore abortions give a speech about how fucked it was pulling little limbs out. The foids in the crowd we're giving him the evil eye. They're all sociopaths

LMAO more than 80% killer whores kill their children because she "just felt doing it".

Killer whores are on the rise, these people are children killer, most dangerous and vicious types of killers. So watch out.

Wish I was aborted

Only four of those reasons are valid, the rest are bullshit flimsy excuses that make me wanna strangle these whores.

saw a video of a doctor who refused to do anymore abortions give a speech about how fucked it was pulling little limbs out. The foids in the crowd we're giving him the evil eye. They're all sociopaths
Even when a doctor explains how fucked up it is, these whores still don't feel any guilt. They're actually fucking monsters

Foids kill millions of babies every year without any reactions at all. Foids can get away with being murderers.

I wish I was aborted and wasn't born to dropouts with no future and not suffer from crohns.
Its a shame the father also has no say in it at all
Men have no reproductive rights.