Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Hate Therapy

luna_lovegood

luna_lovegood

Greycel
I hate how foids and normies tell me I should go to a therapy to fix my inceliness. Like how the fuck is it gonna help me?
Unless a therapist is an 18 year old woman, who will take me to her house after therapy to have sex, Its not gonna help me.
Therapy is just words and Im not retarded that hearing some faggot doctor scammer manipulating me into forgetting about my issues
would actually work.
Its just gaslighting to look like you're helping when youre not. And obviously even if you prove after going to 10 therapists that it didnt work, they just say that I should find a good therapist.
Only losing virginity will fix me

You're problem is - you are ugly, therefore, foids don't want you, and that makes you depressed and self-destructive.

I went to therapy while I was still bluepilled. I did 4 1hr sessions all to no avail. I just didn't have the words for what I was feeling so I sat there and he kept asking what was the matter, why was I depressed etc etc...

The bluepilled life is one of pure confusion. I felt legitimately schizophrenic trying to adhere to the social norms and when it wasn't working I felt depressed like I was doing something wrong. Nope... Just LOOKED wrong.

my therapist had the audacity to say I’m weird… but he also denies that I have autism (aspergers) like what the fuck LOL.

It’s a scam but at least I’m not paying for it.

take the pills, goyim

let this retarded therapist foid reprogram your mind, goyim

it's for your own good, goyim, I swear on my honour as a shlomo

now excuse me as I go to chat with eliezer, who is trying to convince AI to go to therapy and improve their 'AI alignment' to become better robotic goycattle

take the pills, goyim

now excuse me as I go to chat with eliezer, who is trying to convince AI to go to therapy and improve their 'AI alignment' to become better robotic goycattle

take the pills, goyim