Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I HATE the world part 4

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
Lately, I've become very unstable. Everyday I feel like punching holes in my wall. Smashing my laptop. Breaking the bones of the people that gossip about me. I sometimes shed tears alone at 3 AM, with nothing but the PlayStation 4 dashboard music in the background. I even talk to myself and say how lonely I am.

In the past three months, my best friend abandoned me, my other friend doesn't find me interesting to talk to, and now, as of recently, a close friend doesn't even care anymore. One day these people love me, the next they begin to dislike me, then they hate me.

I get so attached, but eventually everyone leaves me behind. I'm starting to think friendship isn't real.

Not only do friends leave, but the entire world TREATS ME LIKE #### I AM SO PISSED OFF AND I AM BOILING WITH RAGE. THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST JUSTICE. I DO NOT DESERVE THIS. ALWAYS GETTING FIRED FROM JOBS, BEING REJECTED BY SOCIETY, AND CLOSE FRIENDS LEAVING ME. I HATE THE JEWS THAT GAVE ME AUTISM AND MY DISABILITY THAT MAKES ME RANDOMLY LOSE CONSCIOUSNESS.

I'm such a nice guy, I have various interesting hobbies, statistically I am physically stronger than 90% of men, I speak multiple languages and I have so much to talk about. I'm an intelligent gentleman.

Now my only hope is winning the lottery. If I did I would buy property and increase the rent for sex havers and single mothers. I would travel away from Europe and try to move to Japan where I would be average height, wouldn't be so brutally mogged, and I would be respected far more.

"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone." - Elliot Rodger

Lately, I've become very unstable. Everyday I feel like punching holes in my wall. Smashing my laptop. Breaking the bones of the people that gossip about me. I sometimes shed tears alone at 3 AM, with nothing but the PlayStation 4 dashboard music in the background. I even talk to myself and say how lonely I am.

In the past three months, my best friend abandoned me, my other friend doesn't find me interesting to talk to, and now, as of recently, a close friend doesn't even care anymore. One day these people love me, the next they begin to dislike me, then they hate me.

I get so attached, but eventually everyone leaves me behind. I'm starting to think friendship isn't real.

Not only do friends leave, but the entire world TREATS ME LIKE #### I AM SO PISSED OFF AND I AM BOILING WITH RAGE. THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST JUSTICE. I DO NOT DESERVE THIS. ALWAYS GETTING FIRED FROM JOBS, BEING REJECTED BY SOCIETY, AND CLOSE FRIENDS LEAVING ME. I HATE THE JEWS THAT GAVE ME AUTISM AND MY DISABILITY THAT MAKES ME RANDOMLY LOSE CONSCIOUSNESS.

I'm such a nice guy, I have various interesting hobbies, statistically I am physically stronger than 90% of men, I speak multiple languages and I have so much to talk about. I'm an intelligent gentleman.

Now my only hope is winning the lottery. If I did I would buy property and increase the rent for sex havers and single mothers. I would travel away from Europe and try to move to Japan where I would be average height, wouldn't be so brutally mogged, and I would be respected far more.

"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone." - Elliot Rodger
Based ER quote!

the world hates me

There is no good but in god. If you expect good in people whoever they maybe (parents, friends) you will be displeased. Didnt jesus say in your religion, there is no good but in the father. Follow his word then.

There is no good but in god. If you expect good in people whoever they maybe (parents, friends) you will be displeased. Didnt jesus say in your religion, there is no good but in the father. Follow his word then.
True. Expect nothing from humans or the world. Don't love the world and what is in it. The world is the kingdom of Lucifer. For now until judgment day will come.
That's what I know about this topic.

True. Expect nothing from humans or the world. Don't love the world and what is in it. The world is the kingdom of Lucifer. For now until judgment day will come.
That's what I know about this topic.
Amen

That right there has to be the best ER quotes.
You know my personal opinions on you but that right there has proven that you are based.