Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i hate the "true crime community"

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
ive been part of the tcc since i was 12. i had a tcc friend group back then that was pretty much ALL faggots, which is what the tcc is. its also just larping edgy faggots who would never actually do shit. its all hybristophilic foids, edgy eboys, and just straight up trannies. a lot of them probably have not had a single problem in their life and just think its funny to meme about columbine or whatever. the foids in tcc are straight up mentally ill no fucking joke, and it really makes me fucking angry to see them get wet over people like eric harris and ER when they would have NEVER GAVE THEM A CHANCE if they wouldn't have done what they did. i quit interacting with the "tcc" when i was 14 and im glad i did

True crime = foids lusting over dark triad chads

True crime = foids lusting over dark triad chads
we are the true tcc if anything. we actually sympathize and have a lot in commin with these people. and yk incels actually do shit from time to time not these tcc troons

The True Crime Community = many foids, bored boomers and a regular influx of normies giving into exaggerated clickbait titles

EwYVjdgWgAIyCL0

foids when this kid was still alive never gave him any mind. some foids that went to school with him said in an interview that they would mess with him. the closest he got to ascending was having an ugly online gf that eventually betrayed him for another guy jfl

tcc bitches are jilling over him for what he did

why didnt you guys have that same energy when he was alive. you evil sluts could have saved 8 peoples lives lol

Download

foids, you did this to this man

sorry foids but the shooters you simp for were BASED INCELS!

"If people would give me more compliments all of this might still be avoidable...You know what, maybe I just need to get laid. Maybe that'll just change some shit around." - Saint Harris

"Why the fuck can't I get any? I mean, I'm nice and considerate and all that shit, but nooooo. I think I try to hard." - Saint Harris