Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the thought of getting older

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Cursed
★★★★★
I'm still a 19 year old youngcel but I'm constantly thinking about the fact that my life is passing by me. I'm at the age which for most normies is the prime of their lives but I feel like I'm wasting it completely. I've already wasted my teen years and school experience and I can't stand the thought that I'm going to waste my early adult years as well.

I don't know how you oldcels cope. I'm still coping that I can turn my life around and ascend in my early twenties but I feel like past that there's no real ascension and you've already missed out on so much of life.

im mostly afraid of having to deal with health problems

I'm 21 and feel like i'm wasting my prime too

I'm 27 and yeah getting older feels pointless

I wish I was 19 again, you're fine, you don't really have to worry until you're in your mid 20s, you're not expected to have your shit together in your early 20s,

I didn't leave the house much from 19 to 24 because of depression. I only recently got my first real job. I'm turning 25 soon and still feel like a child because I have no life or sexual experience. I'm trying to turn my life around by working and trying to interact with people but it just ends in rejection, one friend that I made never contacts me and a girl that I met at work started ghosting me after I asked her out.

Yup, I feel the same exact way & I'm 22

My teen years were wasted of me being an outcast, trying to self-improve as much as I could & try to normiemaxx- only yo humiliate myself even more

As of late, I've been thinking back to all I missed out on, all the struggles I had, how awful & unfair everything was....

Missing out on stages such as these are essentially akin to shooting oneself in the foot, except we didn't have any other choice if we can even term it as such: To put it simply, missing out on these is like missing out on learning to ride a bike.