Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate the sun

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I wish it was cloudy and rainy all of the time. Moving up to Alaska as soon as I can.

Same. I Visited LA, which was the first city I have visited in the US, and it was so fucking hot. I'd rather be cold than really hot tbh.

I like the sun only on winter.

I just can't stand the heat

Same, I live in L.A, not only is it hell because of degeneracy and hypergamy, but record breaking heat and it feels like it's summer 8/12 months of the year.

This is why I generally only go out at dusk/night, the sun burns my bad pasty skin easily just being out. Also nothing makes me more uncomfortable than the heat.

I agree , sun sucks especially if you tan...i hate that!!!

I wish it would snow all over the world, climate change please

Unfortunately I am living in a shitty small town so I can't fully avoid the sun during the summer as the grocery stores closes too early. Fuck, I want to be invisible.

I hate having to use sunscreen cause i burn easily in the sun

Just explode the sun and end all life form including chad and stacey bro

ITS OVER FOR U

I just can't stand the heat
Me too. Why are everyone loving this hot summer? I will sweat like a pig the second I walk outside my door especially in long pants, I prefer it being 15 degrees so I can have a little shirt over and feel cool and comfortable.

It actually pisses me off that people love the heat because I get very angry when I get too hot and as I just said I am sweating like crazy! Why would anyone love that? In fall or spring there is nice cool air to enjoy. The thing about the weather is that when it´s cold you can just turn on the heat and put more clothes on till you feel warm. But when there is hot you can only take so much clothes off and then you still will be hot.

Haha, fucking palefags.
Feels good living on the Adriatic coast.

I absokutely HATE rainy days. I love to spend long times walking around and rain ruins everything.

I love how the sun makes colors pop out and means that night will be starry.

I dont like the fact that I cant mask my frsmecelism when its hot weather tho, the thing I like about winter is being sble to wear coats.

Unfortunately I am living in a shitty small town so I can't fully avoid the sun during the summer as the grocery stores closes too early. Fuck, I want to be invisible.
Why do you avoid it?

i hate summer when i realise im ugly

summertime is season whit normies all over the planet i cant go outside

but summer is in the last breath here , 2018 is my saddest summer my hope die

Alaska seems like my ideal place to live. Conservative, low population density, not much sun, no urban sprawl, etc.

Alaska seems like my ideal place to live. Conservative, low population density, not much sun, no urban sprawl, etc.
I bet the internet speed sucks there

True. Rain is great cope because it gives you the illusion that you're not wasting you life away.

I bet the internet speed sucks there
It would probably be better in and around Anchorage. Rural areas likely drive down the average download speed.

Agree, i just fucking hate the summer and everything arounds it, i'd like to live in a permafrost area like norway or russia.

same. i love rain but hate the sun.

I just hate getting all hot and sweaty when the temperature gets sometimes unbearably high during the late spring/summer months. I much prefer the fall and winter months.

Rain is nice too. I like watching and hearing the sounds of it.

I hate the sun
I hate the sun, and I say
It's alright
(guitar part)

i love the sun but i hate heat. I like when it's sunny on a cold day. i hate a hot sunny summer though

I like the winter because I can wear tons of clothes and hide my ugliness.

Autumn is nice, too.

Sun is for degenerate faggots and normgroids.

I just love it when it snows heavily and all the wagie normie faggot cunts cry about it because they're going to be late for work. I love looking at normcunts struggling to clean snow off their shitty cars.
Also JFL at all the filthy whore cunts who hate winter. Normies, especially foids despise snow and rain because they can't do their daily normgroid activities.
Seeing people out with friends and their partners when it's warm and sunny makes me want to go ER.

The Sun is awesome, it keeps me awake and less depressed.