Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the subhumans trying too hard to fit in with normies

• Thread starter Cletus Longthing
  • Start date
Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
Those are the ones putting us down so they can climb the social ladder
Just accept that its over and stop coping by being a loud annoying fag :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Take notes Incel Tears

You can feel like you fit in but it's always going to feel unnatural.

Exactly, it's so cringe watching them try to get validation from those fucks
The ones that I had this experience were chinks they tried to compensate for being ugly gooks :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I know what kind of guy ur talking about. They usually know their place irl but on the internet they try to act all chad and pretend they are something.
/whiteknigts/redditors etc

I know what kind of guy ur talking about. They usually know their place irl but on the internet they try to act all chad and pretend they are something.
/whiteknigts/redditors etc
I saw some irl When I was in high school now not anymore bcuz im neet

low tier normies are the ones you got to keep an eye out for
it only takes a small drop in SMV for them to be an incel so they have to always make sure to stay afloat by being aggressive
Let's be honest, they are incels. Just in denial. They may have a "friends" group or something similar but ultimately they don't get laid either.

They will never be accepted here. They are too deep into the cucked Bluepilled mentality to actually be Blackpilled.
Ugly men are either incels or incels in denial. Majority of the ugly men are in the second category , so we are the few men who are based enough to acknowledge our downfall and take the Blackpill.

They do get laid but usually by being a betabuxx or something that they can offer to be used for. Usually they don't have as bad features as us and may elevate their SMV by being taller or more nt brained , etc.
Its also that they are adversed to the Blackpilled like how demons are to the cross.
Yeah, agreed. They are lacking self perception and their brains seem to be structured in a way that supports crabs in a bucket mentality 24/7. I think they get laid as much as a very try hard obvious incel could get laid. Basically, like you said, only by betabuxxing (and even then only once half a year or so playing the submissive part in a doomed marriage) or hookers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back