Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the stereotype of incels created by ER

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I don't want to be worshiped by a harem of 19 blondes toilets. I don't think I'm some superior being. I just want one innocent and caring women to be part of my life. At the VERY least I'd like foids to not want me dead. I'll settle with that. My bar is really low at this point.

I don't want to be worshiped by a harem of 19 blondes toilets. I don't think I'm some superior being. I just want one innocent and caring women to be part of my life. At the VERY least I'd like foids to not want me dead. I'll settle with that. My bar is really low at this point.
I hate this stereotype of incels more tbh

I think the issue is not the stereotype he presented, rather the people who perpetuate the stereotype bot within and outside of the incel community.

Cucked if you believe toilets are innocent:feelsjuice:

Yeah I get that. Though Elliot brought attention to a problem alot of guys were feeling I don't like the stereotype the community brings. I don't mind being thought of as misogynistic or bitter, but I don't like when someone finds out my opinions and that I'm celibate and thinks I'm some basement dweller and spams my Facebook with anime pictures.
Some of us are just fairly normal people who just arnt attractive and also have poor communication skills due to not developing proberlynpartially due to being outcast due to looks

Ah shut the fuck up baba. They don't care. Fuck them and don't give a fuck about what they say. They say those things for their own benefit, to feel better about themselves believing in certain idee fixe and thus seeking power through it.

Soyciety purposefully created this sterotype to gaslight us how we supposedly only want the most attractive women out
there, while not taking care of ourselfs, and when we say that toilets are interested in us, because of our look, they turn this around and say; "it's your personality:soy:". They don't care about potraying us accurately, they don't care if we don't fit the stereotype they created. They just want us to shut up.

Same bruh all I want is a real female connection. I don't think I'm a god trapped in a mortal body like ER did:rolleyes:

Soyciety purposefully created this sterotype to gaslight us how we supposedly only want the most attractive women out
there, while not taking care of ourselfs, and when we say that toilets are interested in us, because of our look, they turn this around and say; "it's your personality:soy:". They don't care about potraying us accurately, they don't care if we don't fit the stereotype they created. They just want us to shut up.

That's correct. Even if ER didn't exist, the society would still scapegoat us.

Note how there are far more openly destructive groups and individuals but they single us out because they know we are weak and disenfranchised - this makes us easy targets for propaganda.

The male dregs of society have always been a convenient excuse to obfuscate the actual issues among a population.

To a lesser extent they are also infuriated that our existence causes them to acknowledge implications and truths they would rather conceal/deny. This is compounded by our blackpill 'rhetoric' which is supported by hard data - they absolutely cannot stand that.

Last edited: