Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the r/niceguys subreddit

Israeli incel

Israeli incel

Banned
-
Lately I've been following the r/niceguys subreddit and I'm fucking done. A significant part of that thread is a collection of disgusting messages that dudes send to foids, mainly on Tinder, Bumble or other dating apps.
I wanna rope. If I was able to get real matches anywhere, I would learn some game, read books that study the psychology behind online dating and fucking rock those foids' world.
Instead those dudes send stuff that is so out of place and simply disgusting, that it's hard to blame anyone for blocking them.
If I could switch my looks with someone that can do well on Tinder, my life would be a lot different.

Those dudes are fed up with how stuck up and cunty those foids on dating apps are

They are basically screaming from the rooftops that nice guys are losers, and that they prefer men to be Dark Triad sociopaths. As an Incel you should absolutely take their advice never to be a Nice guy, especially when it comes to women, and be an Evil and Fucked up Son of a Bitch, exactly the type of man, society and normies love to glorify.

They only ever glorify that type of man when it's Chad. Otherwise, he's a freak and a weirdo.
Lol Youre not wrong I suppose

I saw some screenshot of this subreddit and indeed they just should be nuke (like the entire reddit) (in a video game of course)

I was banned from there when i tried to comment there on a account, the people there are the typical self-righteous redditor that wants to be the ideal whiteknight, if the guy is nice is a "niceguy, but then if he is mean then he is a asshole? I asked that and got a warning from reddit, my account got reported by foids and by a cuck that posted on his reddit about women compulsively. The typical redditor loves to virtue signal, NiceGuys is a example of how they behave.

The obsession against "nice guys" is sociopathic. It outright screams that what women desire are violent thugmaxxed dark triad bad boys. If you have a problem with nice people, maybe you are the problem.
They cope with stuff like "b-but they aren't akshualie nice!!!" how can someone be nice when you reject them in the cruelest ways possible?

From a cursory look at the subreddit, it appears to me to be a lot of "failed normies" - by which I mean guys who managed to get one girl, but will have trouble ever getting another. Here's an example from the front page:

View: https://i.imgur.com/dnnVT4N.png

This guy was dating a foid, but she acted like a foid and he got fed up with it, so he breaks up with her ...but then he can't get another girl, so he gets lonely and starts talking to her again. In the few days or weeks since they broke up, she has undoubtedly gone out clubbing with her girlfriends, and hooked up with multiple chads. This attention balloons her ego, and she will never again date a looksmatch - she believes she's above him.

So when he contacts her again, it's a big joke and she runs to /r/niceguys to humblebrag.

We often say, "it never even started" but for this guy, through blind luck, it did start ...but now it's over this was his one girl (or he may get one more, but) he's no chad, so his life is still going to suck.

Ironically, his first failure was breaking up with her. Chad behavior would have been to try to cheat on her. The next girl would smell pussy on him (this is a documented thing - when you have a girlfriend, girls are more likely to want to sleep with you). Then, when his girlfriend finds out, she would try to out-compete the second girl.

Instead, the idiot failed normie breaks up with her. Bonus stupidity: he breaks up with her via text - at least do it in person and let her get emotional and try to "change your mind"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back