Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the picture of the guy that represents jewish people

N

needgirlfriend+tits

Officer

I know a lot of people with big ass hooked nose and balding that are not jewish... I myself have a huge hooked nose and i m not a jew... Also there's plenty of jews with normal straight noses...
so it kinda pisses me off that this is what we use to represent jews cause it s a bit wrong... Can't we just put a normal dude with a jewish hat and call it a day instead of making him ugly with a big nose... I m pretty sure a lost of us in here are ugly with big noses (for ex me) and it should piss us off to see this as the representation of jews

Attachments

• 1723309484988.png
    1723309484988.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 20
View attachment 1220050View attachment 1220053
I know a lot of people with big ass hooked nose and balding that are not jewish... I myself have a huge hooked nose and i m not a jew... Also there's plenty of jews with normal straight noses...
so it kinda pisses me off that this is what we use to represent jews cause it s a bit wrong... Can't we just put a normal dude with a jewish hat and call it a day instead of making him ugly with a big nose... I m pretty sure a lost of us in here are ugly with big noses (for ex me) and it should piss us off to see this as the representation of jews
IMG 0951

true its lookism at the end of the day but i dont care tbh

It's just a stereotype that they have, which is true

i forget they wear that silly little hat, cause unless they are bald, it blends in with their hair

View attachment 1220050View attachment 1220053
IMG 0951

why tho it's accurate

every jew looks like that

They know that the internet has made sure that they cannot remain unaccountable for their deeds. Naturally the fact that we can remorselessly ridicule them really boils their piss and as a result they've declared war on civilisation and are trying to engineer another world war just like they engineered the last one and got their own country out of it.