Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the new star wars movies so much

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
And this is coming from a fanboy who loved the original and prequel trilogy made by george lucas.

That asian girl is by far the worst SW character ever

My fuckin signature

I hate not getting laid more

same. i wont watch the any other new movies

Star wars movies have always been trash.
Star wars the clone wars show was by far the best version

And this is coming from a fanboy who loved the original and prequel trilogy made by george lucas.

me irl
but no tbh the Disney Soywars is shit

This is not the franchise i was looking for. I will move along.

I only watcyed the first new one and it was just generic capeshit. No story, things just happen.

I never cared for any of the films.

I only watched the original trilogy and i didn't even like that. I assume the new shit is complete cancer.

Did you cry when you heard about the new movies

Maxresdefault

Haven't seen a single one. Not one second after even some ardent fanboys were saying it was just a wahmen strong political statement. No problem with a strong female protagonist, Kill Bill was great IMO. I do have a problem with a POS Mary Sue character that's good with no explanation. It's just fucking boring, even if it was a male Jerry Sue.

Last edited:
Bring George Lucas back.

Bring 17 year old Padme back too.

Starwars is for soyboys

Literally every classic movie is turning to pro female power SJW trash

Star wars and star trek used to be a cope for me and they also took that away from me.
My fuckin signature

the sad thing is that the girl who played Rose in RL actually looked somewhat nice compared to how they uglied her up for the movies.

Fuck Star Wars

In the new, cucked Star Wars, notice how the male heroes are all Chads or Tyrones, but all the female heroines are ugly or old. The male looksmatch of that uggo Asian foid is an incel. Meanwhile, the male villains are all ugly, and the only good looking women are bit part characters in the First Order. This proves that every negative stereotype about feminists is true. They're hypocrites who judge men by their looks and hate ugly men, but get unbelievably butthurt when fat foids like themselves get called out for being ugly, and they're so jealous of stacies that they have to make them villainesses.

I wanna see jar jar beat the shit out of rose potato sack tico.
she looks like a ricefoid fucked shrek and he left her to die in the woods in a potato sack.
In the new, cucked Star Wars, notice how the male heroes are all Chads or Tyrones, but all the female heroines are ugly or old. The male looksmatch of that uggo Asian foid is an incel. Meanwhile, the male villains are all ugly, and the only good looking women are bit part characters in the First Order. This proves that every negative stereotype about feminists is true. They're hypocrites who judge men by their looks and hate ugly men, but get unbelievably butthurt when fat foids like themselves get called out for being ugly, and they're so jealous of stacies that they have to make them villainesses.
Lol last jedi tacitly rips on asian women because finn doesn't wanna fuck her as much as rey who is a 7/10 brit. If he wanted to fuck her he'd probably have not ditched the ship to go find rey. lmao. you can only politically agenda shit so far without the polarity effect creating the decimation of suspension of disbelief

Disney put some woman in charge of the Star Wars franchise, and she has made it her mission to turn it into her own little sjw dream land.
Pretty sure George Lucas hates the direction (((Disney))) has taken it.

Starwars is for soyboys
I know you might think that. But normies are at a worse disadvantage than high iqcels who know how to enjoy fantasy.
Fantasy enjoying is a sign of intelligence because you can abstract better. People who are into things that are real, gritty, are because they come from underclass areas that value size, masculinity, intimidation (so there's too much stress/ hippocampus adrenaline damage from their brains, causing low iq hicks and blacks). Or because they are afraid of having their masculinity robbed from them by liking something childish.
And also because they lack the ability to abstract things appropriately.
A lot of those people are uncultured, and unable to mentally connect to things as they are intended because of some low IQ autism and or some overly masculine culture. People who grow up laidback and vibrant can get so much more out of life.

I have seen the original trilogy and I thought they where good but the new ones seem off and don't have that vision that lucas had. but I have noticed that films now seem to be foid orientated and that even remakes are getting the foid special treatment. I think films will become a sad fuck up due to pc culture and the [me too] movement. saw terminator 2 hd fuck was it good saw it as a kid then seen it the other day in hd and the difference is amazing felt like I was watching it for the first time.hope they do this with the alien films seeing them in hd would be great.

Disney put some woman in charge of the Star Wars franchise, and she has made it her mission to turn it into her own little sjw dream land.
Pretty sure George Lucas hates the direction (((Disney))) has taken it.
at least they unironically made the alt right fans of the show have characters to relate to (the villains) I hope kylo ren cuts down 90% of the diversity crew.

at least they unironically made the alt right fans of the show have characters to relate to (the villains) I hope kylo ren cuts down 90% of the diversity crew.

lmao that would be based

lmao that would be based
Star wars makes fascism look bad ass. And not like the rundown inbred hick stuff that is the real life manifesttaion.
I love it when I see the rebels get gunned down in the last jedi.

the only star wars i really like is 3

Also why the fuck does Leia look so much older than Luke? They're twins. But gotta pander to all the rich old bitter feminist hags.

Feminists are destroying pop culture

Last edited: