Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I HATE THE NEW GOOGLE UPDATE

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
I literally can’t save images anymore, all there doing is just inconveniencing us. Absolutely insane.

Stop saving things locally goy, just upload everything to the cloud paid storage so we can lock your account and you lose your shit forever. We can also stop you from uploading "dmca takedown" content.

Updates in general are shit. The worst part is that we're eventually forced to accept then.

Stop saving things locally goy, just upload everything to the cloud paid storage so we can lock your account and you lose your shit forever.
This just happened to me kek. I change my phone number because I only use it to sign up to Tinder to chadfish. So my phone doesn't match my Iphone acc number and I can't remember. So I'm locked out. Asked Help and they said they can't do anything if I don't know the number on my acc. Even though I know my password. So there goes 3000 files. And all the shit on my imgur acc randomly got rinsed as well. :feelsbadman: