Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate the lack of representation we have in art and entertainment

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
All songs, all movies, all forms of entertainment, talk about things sexhavers can relate to, like sex, romance, marriage, etc., and I fucking hate it, it's like we don't exist, it's like we're fucking aliens, it's like this world isn't for us, it's like this society didn't fucking invite us.

I want to watch movies that tell the story of a virgin like me that relates to the same problems I relate to, a rejected virgin in his 20s who feels he will die alone, a virgin who fantasizes about making a woman happy and sexually pleased but knows that will only be an unachievable dream because he isn't allowed to have the normal sex life the average adult has, a virgin I can sympathize with, not a fucking sexhaver who belongs to the privileged class, the consent-haver class, the control-haver class, the privileged class of the people who have the control of their sexual lives, I want to watch movies about people who feel they can't decide the sex life they want because women aren't going to go with that plan, I want a society that accepts me and doesn't make me feel like an alien.

Last edited:
want to watch movies that tell the story of a virgin like me that relates to the same problems I relate to, a virgin I can sympathize with, not a fucking sexhaver who belongs to the privileged class, the consent-haver class, the control-haver class, the privileged class of the people who have the control of their sexual lives, I want to watch movies about people who feel they can't decide the sex life they want because women aren't going to go with that plan,
Then you'll love the French movie "Whatever" from 1999

Yeah, its rare. Paint it black sounds relatable, Creep also to my teenhood days.

I mean there are based movies which incel can relate to.
Joker (2019), Taxi Driver, Whatever (1999), House That Jack Built

Good, the joker is based, but the reality is that those movies aren't enough, they are a minority and they don't tell the story of a truecel so to speak, but a normal lonely normie or villain.

I dream about creating my own incel Hollywood, art created to represent the rejected of the sexual market and natural selection and their experiences.

Yeah, its rare. Paint it black sounds relatable, Creep also to my teenhood days.
Even movies like joker aren't enough for me, they don't represent the true horror of inceldom and the blackpill in our day to day lives.

Even movies like joker aren't enough for me, they don't represent the true horror of inceldom and the blackpill in our day to day lives.
He is too low inhib, still find him relatable. He clearly never had a gf, still he stays bluepilled in the view of foids, his notebook shows that he is sexualy frustrated yet never blamed foids. Movies rarely or never blame foids.

We are the ugly guys in movies, backround npcs

All songs, all movies, all forms of entertainment, talk about things sexhavers can relate to, like sex, romance, marriage, etc., and I fucking hate it, it's like we don't exist, it's like we're fucking aliens, it's like this world isn't for us, it's like this society didn't fucking invite us.

I want to watch movies that tell the story of a virgin like me that relates to the same problems I relate to, a rejected virgin in his 20s who feels he will die alone, a virgin who fantasizes about making a woman happy and sexually pleased but knows that will only be an unachievable dream because he isn't allowed to have the normal sex life the average adult has, a virgin I can sympathize with, not a fucking sexhaver who belongs to the privileged class, the consent-haver class, the control-haver class, the privileged class of the people who have the control of their sexual lives, I want to watch movies about people who feel they can't decide the sex life they want because women aren't going to go with that plan, I want a society that accepts me and doesn't make me feel like an alien.
Don't ever forget that wolverine is meant to be 5'3 yet his actor is like 6'3. They literally chadwashed him holy fuck. Like they couldn't even stand the idea of making him at least 5'7 or 5'8 so that it would be closer to the comics.

Screenshot 20240913 131913 Samsung Internet

all fakecels , low iq greycel

Movies have always been shit. There's only a few movies I'd consider quality. Personally I don't care what Jewish propaganda created for the lowest common denominator has to say about me.

Whatever is quality. The rest are Jewish propaganda although taxi driver is quality Jewish propaganda.

Don't ever forget that wolverine is meant to be 5'3 yet his actor is like 6'3. They literally chadwashed him holy fuck. Like they couldn't even stand the idea of making him at least 5'7 or 5'8 so that it would be closer to the comics.

View attachment 1267963
Brutal, they have to chadwash if they wanna sell.

There's actually lots of incel representation. But up until now incels have been referred to as geeks or plebs. Just look those movies up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back