Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the internet

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I've only been back for a day and I'm already starting to feel depressed and angry again. I might have to quit for good if I ever want to find peace. Every article or comment written by a female pushes me closer to the edge. Like I seriously want to slaughter some of these whores. They're so fucking obnoxious. Whenever I meet a girl IRL I can't help but wonder what she acts like online. If I ever get a gf and find out she posts on reddit I will cut her eyes out and fuck her brain through the empty sockets until she dies.

i already stopped browsing and i only post when i need to.

i had the realization that if i keep browsing it will fuck me up in the long run

Whenever I meet a girl IRL I can't help but wonder what she acts like online.

I mean, you can't undo this mental habit, but fuck me your life is fucking over. I remember seeing how retarded most people were online and being like, 'wait, these are... the people out there? THE FUCK?!?!?!?!' (cannot express through text on internet).

i already stopped browsing and i only post when i need to.

i had the realization that if i keep browsing it will fuck me up in the long run
this shit is terrible for your mental health tbh. Being away for just a week made me feel so much better. And I'm not even talking about this site specifically.

I have a very narrow list of things I read online:

incels.is
Salo Forum
My Posting Career
e-book downloads
A few Twitter accounts

And various links from the above.

I eschew sitting down and reading literature and theory all too often in favor of skimming over stuff online. Hopefully it sorts itself out at some point. Try to avoid anyone, anywhere talking about incels because it'll almost always make you want to bludgeon the author and everyone like them.

I tend to fall into grooves where I overconsume content, then spend days depressed, then convalesce in the near absence of stimuli, then get a ton of stuff done, then repeat.

Whenever I meet a girl IRL I can't help but wonder what she acts like online.
You can tell if she'll be one of the cunts if she thinks femoids are allowed to be whores and they sympathize with "rape" victims.

Every article that I read from females who want to ban prostitution and who want men to stop "treating them as sexual objects" or whatever fuels a small fire in me that makes me hate females more and more. But nothing triggers me more than the deaths of women killed by their "abusive" boyfriends. Bitches staying with a 9/10 abusive chad bc the 8/10 guy was 5cm shorter and she liked tall guys. 0 empathy for these bitches controlled by their primitive instincts. sick cunts

Every article that I read from females who want to ban prostitution and who want men to stop "treating them as sexual objects"
They know these things only effect sub6 men and incels, having the government force them into wagecuck slavery and throwing them into jail if they step out of line. We need to stand up to those fags and whores.

I avoid "news" and internet comments as much as possible.

If something truly important happens in the world, I learn it through the Wikipedia phone app.

Ain't nobody got time for fake news, speculation, yellow journalism, sensationalist bullshit and voyeurism. And even less for the comments below.
Salo Forum

And various links from the above.

I tend to fall into grooves where I overconsume content, then spend days depressed, then convalesce in the near absence of stimuli, then get a ton of stuff done, then repeat.
Salo Forum looks very interesting. It's a nihilist forum, right? What is the average political opinion on there?

Your description of a cycle of overexposure to the world, followed by nervous collapse, followed by recovery in silence, reminds me of my own experiences and they are the reason for my refusal to read news sites and reddit anymore. I sometimes relapse, but never more than a few days per month. I am convinced the secret of absolute mental health and stability is cutting off all distractions. This guy gets it: https://amp.theguardian.com/science...t-250000-trying-to-live-for-ever-serge-faguet

Last edited:
That's why I only hang out in places where women are not allowed on the internet, like here and in BR imageboards.

I used to go read inceltears but to be honest it makes me depressed to see some things there, like so many fucking people honestly thinking a teenage girl is a child and gets ruined by any sexual contact with older males. Also the sheer amount of indifference females can have feel for males.

Salo Forum looks very interesting. It's a nihilist forum, right? What is the average political opinion on there?

Your description of a cycle of overexposure to the world, followed by nervous collapse, followed by recovery in silence, reminds me of my own experiences and they are the reason for my refusal to read news sites and reddit anymore. I sometimes relapse, but never more than a few days per month. I am convinced the secret of absolute mental health and stability is cutting off all distractions. This guy gets it: https://amp.theguardian.com/science...t-250000-trying-to-live-for-ever-serge-faguet

I wouldn't say it's nihilistic exactly (despite the winking "chic nihilism" header), but there's certainly a sort of comic pessimism that prevails around those parts. It's Right-oriented with a more panoramic, syncretic approach than most in that arena. A lot of people well-versed in Gramsci, Adorno, Lasch in addition to all the standards. Most people there are resolutely Spenglerian in outlook and accept the collapse of the present order as inevitable - there are no naïve hopes of a "Thermidor" like you might see elsewhere.

A lot of erudite people hang around there and it's always interesting to read, but it's not without a few irritating points as well. If you're familiar with Bronze Age Pervert (who was a poster there)/Bronze Age Mindset, a lot of those ideas are reflected there. The quasi-Nietzschean "muh Greeks" worship of beauty is unfortunately rife. They have a thread about incels that is far better than most, but many people still miss the point entirely:

https://salo-forum.com/index.php?threads/hostis-incel-generis.6318/

To temper any pulsing nerves, always keep in mind that most posters (the younger ones - many are much older) look like these guys despite being self-styled "handsome reactionaries":

Very good ideas and writing on the whole though. Here are some good threads:

3 Months on /r/ChapoTrapHouse

https://salo-forum.com/index.php?threads/3-months-on-r-chapotraphouse.6569/ (@mlcurrycel)

California Is Fundamentally "Off": A Social Study

https://salo-forum.com/index.php?threads/california-is-fundamentally-off-a-social-study.4413/

Interesting link - I'll have to check it out further. It would probably help me a good deal if the internet weren't so easily accessible (I spent my last two years of college without internet at home and developed quite a bit in that time). I am not in any kind of position to cut the cord now, but I'll have to look into a way to turn my attention more firmly toward print.

this is basically my life. I feel like an addict who keeps relapsing over and over.