Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate the internet fuck it to hell ( I'm leaving )

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
and fuck the retarded pigskins who invented it I hate every single minute I spent " ONLINE " I wish I could just refund the years and years of my life that I wasted on this shitty laptop of mine, I hate it I HATE IT SO FUCKING MUCH I WOULD'VE BEEN HAPPY IF I WAS A RETARDED INBRED SHITSKIN WITHOUT INTERNET ACCESS LIVING IN MY OWN DESERT MUDHUT BUT NO I AM A RETARDED INBRED SHITSKIN WITH INTERNET ACCESS.

I'M DONE I'M NOT GONNA SPEND ONE MORE SECOND TYPING OR ARGUING WITH ANYONE ANYMORE IT'S ALWAYS ME EVERYONE ALMOST TARGETS ME BECAUSE I'M THE EASIEST TARGET TO PICK ON ELL FUCK YOU THEN I HAVE HAD IT I'M NOT WRITING OR TYPING ANYTHING ANYMORE

AND I CAN'T EVEN TYPE BECAUSE MY "C" "W" "D" BUTTONS ARE ALL BROKEN OFF AND EVERYTIME I PRESS THEM I GET ELECTRICALLY ZAPPED THAT'S HOW MUCH I'VE BEEN FIGHTING ONLINE

Fuck the internet fuck white people fuck everything and everyone and every single thing written in pixels and bytes. I'M OUT OF HERE

OH ALSO before I go I wanna insult a FEW users that I despise on this site

@Ericfffc - goy media spamming retard go fuck yourself
@Repulsive123 - disrespecting the dead + had an anime profile pic like the faggot he is
@KING NOTHING - another faggot using neets.net I hate that site so fuck him
@kretschmer - migrated to looksfags because he's a normshit
@Moroccancel + @RealSchizo - ISIS sandnigger filth fucking die you khawariji pisslamic bitch

and there's two shitskin retards who reported me for insulting white whores, one is a gymcel nigger mutt and the other is a shitskin curry I forgot their usernames but fuck them nonetheless

I wanna also thank the rest of the users who appreciated me here too @DarkStar @Janoš Petrović @Jotogo and the rest of my followers

GOODNIGHT AAAAAAAAND SIGNING OFF - MiSKiRaT ( 2024/10/5 )

reminder that miskirat only hates our kind because his swedish gf stole his toyota and left him

and fuck the retarded pigskins who invented it I hate every single minute I spent " ONLINE " I wish I could just refund the years and years of my life that I wasted on this shitty laptop of mine, I hate it I HATE IT SO FUCKING MUCH I WOULD'VE BEEN HAPPY IF I WAS A RETARDED INBRED SHITSKIN WITHOUT INTERNET ACCESS LIVING IN MY OWN DESERT MUDHUT BUT NO I AM A RETARDED INBRED SHITSKIN WITH INTERNET ACCESS.

I'M DONE I'M NOT GONNA SPEND ONE MORE SECOND TYPING OR ARGUING WITH ANYONE ANYMORE IT'S ALWAYS ME EVERYONE ALMOST TARGETS ME BECAUSE I'M THE EASIEST TARGET TO PICK ON ELL FUCK YOU THEN I HAVE HAD IT I'M NOT WRITING OR TYPING ANYTHING ANYMORE

AND I CAN'T EVEN TYPE BECAUSE MY "C" "W" "D" BUTTONS ARE ALL BROKEN OFF AND EVERYTIME I PRESS THEM I GET ELECTRICALLY ZAPPED THAT'S HOW MUCH I'VE BEEN FIGHTING ONLINE

Fuck the internet fuck white people fuck everything and everyone and every single thing written in pixels and bytes. I'M OUT OF HERE

OH ALSO before I go I wanna insult a FEW users that I despise on this site

@Repulsive123 - disrespecting the dead + had an anime profile pic like the faggot he is
@Moroccancel + @RealSchizo - ISIS sandnigger filth fucking die you khawariji pisslamic bitch

and there's two shitskin retards who reported me for insulting white whores, one is a gymcel nigger mutt and the other is a shitskin curry I forgot their usernames but fuck them nonetheless

I wanna also thank the rest of the users who appreciated me here too @DarkStar @Janoš Petrović @Jotogo and the rest of my followers

GOODNIGHT AAAAAAAAND SIGNING OFF - MiSKiRaT ( 2024/10/5 )
Surprised I didn’t make it into the mfers u hate

IMG 8948

Same vibe

Sending prayers from Isreal
thank you brotha
im busy rn, if i manage to get out of beirut by 10 pm i shall go visit the air force general in tel aviv and give him advice on bombing villages

thank you brotha
im busy rn, if i manage to get out of beirut by 10 pm i shall go visit the air force general in tel aviv and give him advice on bombing villages
Fairs

IMG 8949

Back then retards were outcasted and you would never hear a thing from them.
But today they're all online on reddit and incels.is posting their brainrotten nonsense, that's why you have to make extensive use of your ignore list.

Go kill yourself, madkhali filth.