Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the internet as a whole

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the non-NT and facepill
★★★★★
I envy those low IQ shitskins that have no access to the internet. We were never meant to be exposed to so much information. Fuck robotization, AI , fuck all the kikes on this site pushing for "realistic" AI girlfriends they can all go fuck themselves. Whoever invented the internet did it out of bad intention as if he saw how things would turn out once the entire world gets digitalized. I hate the internet so fucking much yet I cannot last a single day without using it, I cannot last 3 hours let alone a day. It twisted real life to an extend where nothing feels real anymore. I went from coping my entire life with the internet and loving it to absolutely despising it. I wish we could go back to our primitive state instead of being progressive , weak goys that do nothing with their life but consume media that was intended to rot your brain or brainwash you. Do you remember back in the days when the internet was used to break free from whatever psyop everyone believed in ? Well, now the internet is used to push psyops and completely drive you insane with misinformation lurking everywhere. Literally no one cares about television anymore so the elites now push their narratives on the internet hence why we see so many male feminists.

why not just move there then

the first site on the internet where a bunch of academics sharing papers of their fields of study. Once the ad firms got there hands on internet, internet went to shit

the issue here is ad firms and scheming corpo vermin killing of the amazing platform for sharing and distributing information

the first site on the internet where a bunch of academics sharing papers of their fields of study. Once the ad firms got there hands on internet, internet went to shit

the issue here is ad firms and scheming corpo vermin killing of the amazing platform for sharing and distributing information
the rise of AI made everything 100x times worse than they already were. It's over for humanity. I am not scared of AI like boomers are, but this shit is so pointless it's insane why are we striving towards progress when it literally makes us MISERABLE. The less human we become the worse it gets. At this point I'll pack my things and move to the forest. Literally losing my mind in this shitty narcy society.

the rise of AI made everything 100x times worse than they already were. It's over for humanity. I am not scared of AI like boomers are, but this shit is so pointless it's insane why are we striving towards progress when it literally makes us MISERABLE. The less human we become the worse it gets. At this point I'll pack my things and move to the forest. Literally losing my mind in this shitty narcy society.
good luck, hope you know have to make bows and arrows, make there is some documents online for that or books at a library

Anarcho primitivists when they get scalped and ass raped by an uncontacted amazonian tribe

Internet is still the best cope there is

I envy those low IQ shitskins that have no access to the internet. We were never meant to be exposed to so much information. Fuck robotization, AI , fuck all the kikes on this site pushing for "realistic" AI girlfriends they can all go fuck themselves. Whoever invented the internet did it out of bad intention as if he saw how things would turn out once the entire world gets digitalized. I hate the internet so fucking much yet I cannot last a single day without using it, I cannot last 3 hours let alone a day. It twisted real life to an extend where nothing feels real anymore. I went from coping my entire life with the internet and loving it to absolutely despising it. I wish we could go back to our primitive state instead of being progressive , weak goys that do nothing with their life but consume media that was intended to rot your brain or brainwash you. Do you remember back in the days when the internet was used to break free from whatever psyop everyone believed in ? Well, now the internet is used to push psyops and completely drive you insane with misinformation lurking everywhere. Literally no one cares about television anymore so the elites now push their narratives on the internet hence why we see so many male feminists.
the only thing I hate about the internet is how it has become a tool of mass control

but there are also other problems: a lot of information is inaccessible, there is no free speech, it's full of advertising and all the people pay for everything rather than downloading it for free from a piracy website like they used to do in the past

Last edited:
View attachment 1296090

Anarcho primitivists when they get scalped and ass raped by an uncontacted amazonian tribe
i dont care about niche ideologies such as anarchism jfl that's for soy edgelord faggots. All I wish is the internet stopped working for at least a month.

We just need an alternative version of internet with different set of rules.
For example no javascript internet rule

The internet is pretty much the only thing i can cope with. If i wouldnt be able to cope with the internet id probably rope

the only thing I hate about the internet is how it has become a tool of mass control

but there are also other problems: a lot of information is inaccessible, there is no free speech, it's full of advertising and all the people pay for everything rather than downloading it for free from a piracy website like they used to do in the past
So, it expands or strengthens the worse and weak side of human nature

There's no off switch