Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I hate the idea that you have to help others or even sacrifice yourself.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Like you "have" to do your best to please others, offering the best food and best cutlery to a guest.
Or the absurd idea that a man should intervene if a woman is being abused and even risk his own life

Why does everyone think we should waste so much time with people who don't even care if we're alive or dead?
"But you need to help others regardless of whether they can bring you any advantage or not" not really, first because no one values good when they don't need it, and no one needs to do that, there is nothing immoral on not wanting to help a woman being raped, I have nothing to do with her, she wouldn't help me if I was in the same situation and she wouldn't even care if I was dead, It's not a question of cruelty, it's just a question of her not being worth more than me, her life not being worth more than mine, I don't need to give the best of myself to anyone other than myself.

I mean life is such a worthless and so many things are so useless, that "Helping others" is not anyone's obligation in this lookist, unfair and eugenicist world, who cares about the ugly when he is rotting alone in the gutter? But I have to care about you?

You can help someone if you like them, that's fine, you'll feel good doing it, but the advantage is that you like them.

I will never help normies or foids

You either Get Something in Return for your Help " , otherwise it would be cucked .

Only if the death is quick, will I do such a thing...

I hate that people just assume bystanders should do something and be heroes for retards we don't even know, I'm not risking shit for anyone because nobody would risk anything for me. These normie scum deserve whatever comes their way I am not fooling with God's judgment or karma

I hate that people just assume bystanders should do something and be heroes for retards we don't even know, I'm not risking shit for anyone because nobody would risk anything for me. These normie scum deserve whatever comes their way

When you do good to other people they don't actually appreciate it they just see you as useful idiot nice guy. And they won't necessary respond you with same kindness. In face, highly unlikely

When you do good to other people they don't actually appreciate it they just see you as useful idiot nice guy. And they won't necessary respond you with same kindness. In face, highly unlikely

Like you "have" to do your best to please others, offering the best food and best cutlery to a guest.
Or the absurd idea that a man should intervene if a woman is being abused and even risk his own life

Why does everyone think we should waste so much time with people who don't even care if we're alive or dead?
"But you need to help others regardless of whether they can bring you any advantage or not" not really, first because no one values good when they don't need it, and no one needs to do that, there is nothing immoral on not wanting to help a woman being raped, I have nothing to do with her, she wouldn't help me if I was in the same situation and she wouldn't even care if I was dead, It's not a question of cruelty, it's just a question of her not being worth more than me, her life not being worth more than mine, I don't need to give the best of myself to anyone other than myself.

I mean life is such a worthless and so many things are so useless, that "Helping others" is not anyone's obligation in this lookist, unfair and eugenicist world, who cares about the ugly when he is rotting alone in the gutter? But I have to care about you?

You can help someone if you like them, that's fine, you'll feel good doing it, but the advantage is that you like them.
Yo same I wouldn't help a foid either.
She don't care for me and she would never care about me, or even worster Im sure if I would talk to her she would reject me and laugh about me later with her other fucked up friends. So It's stupid to help her. Its not my job. Im not her paid life guard or a police officer , I have my own goddamn business

Shabbbbbat

I hate that people just assume bystanders should do something and be heroes for retards we don't even know, I'm not risking shit for anyone because nobody would risk anything for me. These normie scum deserve whatever comes their way I am not fooling with God's judgment or karma