Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I hate the Hollywood sob stories

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
The famous actors when they keep reminiscing about how tough they had it before fame, almost killing themselves, being depressed and broke, facing eviction etc. Main examples are Sylvester Stallone and Dwayne Johnson.

Sylvester Stallone was born in Manhattan and was decently tall and good looking for his time, he studied arts in famous American colleges and in Switzerland, plus lived during times where you could flip burgers for few years and build a mansion, the only reason why he was broke is because he tried to pursue acting while he was being financed by his stacy girlfriend (later wife) who worked as a waitress.

Dwayne Johnson also known as Rock famously said how once he had in his pocket only 10 dollars or something, what he forgot to say is that his father was a famous WWF/E Wrestler and his mother was a Samoan which opened a door to biggest nepotistic clique in wrestling business. Samoans are still on top of wrestling and if you belong to one of the families which he did through his mother plus being a generational wrestler already due his father he had a guaranteed push on the card, protection and a job. So naturally upon his debut he was instantly pushed on television as a big deal (while being booed by fans) winning his first belt in only 3 months while other wrestlers had to grind for years and never even reach the spot he was firstly given, a year later he was a world champion and had one of the biggest salaries in company (7 digit).

Many people fall for the stories about grinding to the success, when most of famous people were given it through attractive genetics and nepotism.

jfl at believing people who make millions :lul:

I think the worst one I've seen was Billie Eillish. Media really tried to make it like like this cunt from a well of family with both her parents being actors with connections to the entertainment industry somehow came from nothing. We're the same age and I swear to god I've been seeing this whore online since I was 14. They've been trying to push this bitch down peoples throats for years now, and on top of that you have those shill like Dave Grohl and Billie Joel Armstrong praising her music. She's never struggled a day of her life yet she wants her fans to believes she has depression and anxiety, give me a break.

Nice avi btw. That guy is really getting it in there.

Many people fall for the stories about grinding to the success, when most of famous people were given it through attractive genetics and nepotism.

Celebrities are like politicians, you have to be braindead to trust a single word they say.

I think the worst one I've seen was Billie Eillish. Media really tried to make it like like this cunt from a well of family with both her parents being actors with connections to the entertainment industry somehow came from nothing. We're the same age and I swear to god I've been seeing this whore online since I was 14. They've been trying to push this bitch down peoples throats for years now, and on top of that you have those shill like Dave Grohl and Billie Joel Armstrong praising her music. She's never struggled a day of her life yet she wants her fans to believes she has depression and anxiety, give me a break.

Nice avi btw. That guy is really getting it in there.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
bitch wouldve roped in 2 days if she was in our shoes

‘Almost killing themselves’ = daydreamed about how people would react if they committed suicide.

’Attempted suicide’ = made 2mm deep horizontal cuts on their wrists, panicked, called an ambulance, sent home 20 minutes later with band-aids :feelskek::feelskek::feelsjuice:

Americans are often ashamed to admit they had any sort of privileges while growing up, so everyone tries to make their upbringing as miserable as possible. Contrast this with the UK where most celebs seem to come from posh upbringings and are open about it.

I always get irritated when I see larping sob stories on linkedin that rake in 1000s of likes

Americans are often ashamed to admit they had any sort of privileges while growing up, so everyone tries to make their upbringing as miserable as possible. Contrast this with the UK where most celebs seem to come from posh upbringings and are open about it.
They want to be the heroes of their underdog story. Jfl an underdog is min waging rn :lul:

All those Hollywood celebrities sucked dicks and got fucked anally by Jews

I hate all rich people who complain. Give me your money instead of complaining

The famous actors when they keep reminiscing about how tough they had it before fame, almost killing themselves, being depressed and broke, facing eviction etc. Main examples are Sylvester Stallone and Dwayne Johnson.

Sylvester Stallone was born in Manhattan and was decently tall and good looking for his time, he studied arts in famous American colleges and in Switzerland, plus lived during times where you could flip burgers for few years and build a mansion, the only reason why he was broke is because he tried to pursue acting while he was being financed by his stacy girlfriend (later wife) who worked as a waitress.

Dwayne Johnson also known as Rock famously said how once he had in his pocket only 10 dollars or something, what he forgot to say is that his father was a famous WWF/E Wrestler and his mother was a Samoan which opened a door to biggest nepotistic clique in wrestling business. Samoans are still on top of wrestling and if you belong to one of the families which he did through his mother plus being a generational wrestler already due his father he had a guaranteed push on the card, protection and a job. So naturally upon his debut he was instantly pushed on television as a big deal (while being booed by fans) winning his first belt in only 3 months while other wrestlers had to grind for years and never even reach the spot he was firstly given, a year later he was a world champion and had one of the biggest salaries in company (7 digit).

Sylvester Stallone decently tall? Thats some major manlet cope speaking

Sylvester Stallone decently tall? Thats some major manlet cope speaking
5'10 in 70s? That was a decent height, and it's still an average height in USA.

5'10 in 70s? That was a decent height, and it's still an average height in USA.
Yeah but it aint decently tall. Decently tall would Be first noticeable height above average. So 2 inches above average

Decent height=/= decently tall