Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate the genetic elite

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
As a collegecel, I hate how the genetic elite of Chads and Stacys rule everything like a dictatorship, especially in the cucknited states. The USA is no longer a democracy but a dictatorship of the chad and Stacy. The final blackpill is that the genetic elite rule over everyone and that as incels they expect us to slave or die for them. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Chads and Stacies are the main characters of life. Normies and incels are just NPCs.

At a collegecel, I hate how the genetic elite of Chads and Stacys rule everything like a dictatorship, especially in the cucknited states. The USA is no longer a democracy but a dictatorship of the chad and Stacy. The final blackpill is that the genetic elite rule over everyone and that as incels they expect us to slave or die for them. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
It’s the only true modern day privilege

Chads and Stacies are the main characters of life. Normies and incels are just NPCs.
I will destroy the world for inceldia

Normies and foids have taken over college and transformed it into normie and foid Heaven.

Who is celebrated the most by 100 times now on college campuses by normies and foids. Giant Tyrone and Chad athletes who throw balls around.

What isn't welcome now on college campuses... free thinking, scientific inquiry.

I'm living my fantasies off of books. Reality is like a tv show but somehow even shittier.

If you want to break out of your shit life you have to go ER, otherwise you will always be an awful background character. (In minecraft ofc)

If you want to break out of your shit life you have to go ER, otherwise you will always be an awful background character. (In minecraft ofc)
Hello :feelsbaton::fbi:

This was a mere reference to the legendary speech given by the narrator to Tisserand in Houellebecq's Whatever. Also: Mod approved message :feelskek: