Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate the fucking hot weather

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Hot temperatures are for fucking niggers

I hate living in the Philippines, I'm always a sweaty mess when there's no ACs or fans blasting cool air directly at me

I like hot weather. Cold weather makes your dick smaller

I wish I could control the Weather, it would be heavy rain and thunderstorms 24/7 if I could.

thats true i hate fucking hot temperatures i wish it would rain rn i like winter too

I hate living in the Philippines, I'm always a sweaty mess when there's no ACs or fans blasting cool air directly at me
You hate living in the Philippines? I plan on dying there when I retire.

It's too hot, I get attacked by bugs, I get blisters and sunburn all over my body :feelsping:

You hate living in the Philippines? I plan on dying there when I retire.
Yep, if you're planning on JBWmaxxing I suggest maybe just bringing home a Filipina foid to wherever you're from instead of staying but who knows if you'll end up liking it here

Yep, if you're planning on JBWmaxxing I suggest maybe just bringing home a Filipina foid to wherever you're from instead of staying but who knows if you'll end up liking it here
I wouldn't bring home a Filipina to the U.S. only for her to become corrupted. I would definitely have to check SEA some point in my life.

big truth. Too bad globohomo has spread oil/gas to burn the planet. they want cook us alive :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

As do I. It's been absolute hell: I have too much trouble sleeping in the best of times. But muggy, stale, suffocating heat? I'd be better off dead. :feelsUgh:

I am NEETing currently...
34781.jpg

Same, it's shit. Wish it was cold and dark all the time.