Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the female race

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★★★
Why can't I just have a girl like this?
C270BDCA 2D52 4B22 9A42 B30BBAED21F9

My looksmatch will never love me. I despise women for their callousness and stupidity, they are not worthy of human rights, they are ignoble beasts driven by animalistic instinct. They are cretinous vicious creatures fooling the masses with a facade of innocence and virtue.

The experiment of feminism has failed miserably, humanity will adjust back to patriarchy in due time and we will look back at this period with digust and contempt, seeing how women, when given the chance to be equals, squandered the opportunity and ruined societal cohesion because they were unable to adapt their selectivity to be in accordance with intelligent civilization.

Women must be controlled by a patriarchal force, so polite contributing members of society can be rewarded aptly for their service to the community. The complete subjugation of women is the only way forward, it will not be up to them to decide whether or not they wish to exist in this system, as they have proven that they do not deserve the privilege of participating in decision making. Refusal to submit shall result in capital punishment, as it will be viewed as a direct threat to the sovereignty of the state.

The female gender is flawed. It is just fucking ridiculous that a regular woman won't even give a chance to a guy who is in the same league as her. A woman craves intimacy like us, it's a normal and natural feeling, but they would rather live happily alone forever than being with her looksmatch. This is a twisted and cruel world.

That bitch kinda looks like she has half an extra chromosome hanging around.

Shes cute though perky tits

men are born normal and can become good or evil.
women are born evil and can become only normal, or stay evil.
Women Kind GIF by Eternal Family

Looks like the dog fucking type.

You're rather reserved not wanting anything more than a foid who gives her pussy up for some weed and alcohol like she's still 12

Why can't I just have a girl like this?
View attachment 846190
My looksmatch will never love me. I despise women for their callousness and stupidity, they are not worthy of human rights, they are ignoble beasts driven by animalistic instinct. They are cretinous vicious creatures fooling the masses with a facade of innocence and virtue.

The experiment of feminism has failed miserably, humanity will adjust back to patriarchy in due time and we will look back at this period with digust and contempt, seeing how women, when given the chance to be equals, squandered the opportunity and ruined societal cohesion because they were unable to adapt their selectivity to be in accordance with intelligent civilization.

Women must be controlled by a patriarchal force, so polite contributing members of society can be rewarded aptly for their service to the community. The complete subjugation of women is the only way forward, it will not be up to them to decide whether or not they wish to exist in this system, as they have proven that they do not deserve the privilege of participating in decision making. Refusal to submit shall result in capital punishment, as it will be viewed as a direct threat to the sovereignty of the state.
We all do