Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the fact that young teens in their prime are literally unobtainable by creatures like us

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
Its just fucking bullshit.
Every single day I go to school, I see young teenage girls in their absolute prime between 13 and 16 in short skirts, hotpants or leggings. Their tight, hopefully virgin teen pussy has to be literally the fountain of life, sadly, none of us will ever obtain that since its reserved for chads. Its kinda funny how incels and chads seem to be completely different species.
Ive known plenty of chads from school that banged some younger teens in their teenage years and its ridiculous. These little whores literally just want to get pumped and dumped nowadays, no need for muh personality or muh feminism. Just muh chad cock into muh teen pussy. Thats it, no love, no relationship, nothing. Just be a fucking chad and you basically hold the world in the palm of your hand. Even if youre a wageslave as chad, youll still fucking life like the top 1%, just without the abnormal amounts of money but with 40000% of the sex, drugs and parties of them.
Its bullshit, life is shit, women are fucking garbage bitches who are literally bots and think the exact same and the worst part of it all is that there is no fucking hope except surgery.
God has abandoned us and went with chad instead. We are left on our own.

Even if youre a wageslave as chad, youll still fucking life like the top 1%, just without the abnormal amounts of money but with 40000% of the sex, drugs and parties of them.
I can tell you more, even homeless Chad outslays average upper-tier normie wagecuck without any problems.

God has abandoned us and went with chad instead. We are left on our ow

More like humanity has abandoned God and their roles they were designed to do.

Woman - submit to man, cook, clean, raise children.

Man - provide and protect your wife and children. Be "betabux"

The teenagelovepill will probably destroy most if not all the people on here.

You know what's scary? Most of us won't be incels forever. That is actually worse than if we were. Why? Because eventually, after decades of neglect and abuse by this society (when we're already old and tired), a used-up, old fat cunt who has fucked 100 guys and probably even popped out a kid or two will look to you to provide for her lazy ass. And many of us might actually take her up on that deal. Personally I hate the very thought of it.

Meanwhile, everybody else got their share of young and attractive pussy, while we were forced to sit in our rooms and pretend we like it.

oy vey, don't you know that lusting after prime foids (even if they're your age) is literally pedophilia and makes you worse than Hitler? :soy: :soy: :soy:

oy vey, don't you know that lusting after prime foids (even if they're your age) is literally pedophilia and makes you worse than Hitler? :soy: :soy: :soy:
i dont care about these ITcel faggot cunts, they know its true, after all, theyre all incel aswell
also I only lust after teenage girls, they actually fuck them
Pizzacel knows

It gets worse as an oldcel

They don't see us when we are young because no Chad no pussy.

just remember cucktears thinks only america and its laws exist, lets just forget plenty of other countries laws too!
From my view, ive never really found any females under 16 attractive. 16 + is where its at for me. And hey would u look at that, itd make cucktears happy because it coincides with australian law :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: actually who fucking knows anymore, we all know cucktears likes to avoid the law as well