Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the fact that woman do not consider our emotions.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
You go up to ask a girl out, and she looks at you with disgust.
Someone tells a girl that you like her, and she looks at you with disgust and says ewww.
You have a date planned with a girl and have been texting for weeks, she ghosts you without considering how that could hurt you.
Woman don't consider that guys like us desire romance and companionship too.
They see us as asexual beings that must never consider them as a love interest.
And they have no trouble showing their anger and annoyance at any ugly guy that dares ask her out.

would you consider the emotions of a cockroach when you stomp it?

Getlooksordie said:
would you consider the emotions of a cockroach when you stomp it?
I feel like these woman truly do view us as less the cockroaches.

So true, OP.

Of course, men aren't 'supposed' to have emotions. We have to be strong and stoic 24/7, even if we have zero chance of an FHO ever wanting to fuck us.

Because women are inhuman monsters. They deserve to be raped.

women have no real empathy. They just virtue signal for attention.

fukmylyf said:

Modern women are disgusting. I know it is horrible to never have sex but those same women will never love any guy. The guy that settles for them will end up divorcedfucked in the end.

fukmylyf said:
Everything a female does is to raise her own social status.

fukmylyf said:

They say that we're hateful, but imagine how hateful it is to be the average woman.
-Fundamentally competitive with other women(from thousands of years of fighting to be the number one bitch in Chad's harem) leaving them basically unable to form true "sisterhoods" in the same way men can
-Disgusted by a notable percent of men. A lot of dating platitudes are insufferable nonsense, but "Men will stick their dick in anything" is accurate, we can find something in basically all women. However, women have a similar disgust to ugly guys as they do towards spiders and snakes.
>Women generally report greater disgust than men, especially regarding sexual disgust or general repulsiveness which have been argued to be consistent with women being more selective regarding sex for evolutionary reasons.
(https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886998001962?via%3Dihub)

Women can love their children, and they can love Chad. I guess they can be capable of love for some beta simp if she lives with him her whole life, or with a foid friend, but much less often.

Groubreaking thread. I would have never thought about this.