Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate the fact that my family knows about my looks obssesion.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
They fucking know it all, they know i'm very insecure and poke fun at me it isn't fair at all. it's the same thing with my height, even though we are all family of manlets they still poke at me, especially my brother. all of them look at me as some mentally ill weirdo because i realised if i looked better i would have a better life.

:woke:

People don't know who the fuck I am. Hell, I don't even know who the fuck I am, I have like 5 different personalities depending on the situation and my mood. I act a certain way with my parents, a certain way when I was at uni, a certain way online etc... Though it also depends on my mood cause I can present radically different personalities in the same situation but if my mood is different I can be the exact opposite. Good thing my mood is usually just depressed and quiet.

People don't know who the fuck I am. Hell, I don't even know who the fuck I am, I have like 5 different personalities depending on the situation and my mood. I act a certain way with my parents, a certain way when I was at uni, a certain way online etc...

I can't be that way because i'm always at home.

I can't be that way because i'm always at home.
Me too, I haven't left my house in months, except for going to the store once in a few weeks. Though come september I'll have to return to that fucking shithole. And then in 1 year I'll have to get a fucking job so good bye sweet solitude, I'll miss it.