Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate the fact that indian and asian men are the looksmatches of black women! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

C

CMD

Veteran
i found proof in data and stats proving asian and indian men to be the looksmatches of black foids! and the worst part is that its goddamn fucking true!

i despise this fact thats true about us and curries(im asian) with a violent passion!

why out of all foid races do we have to be the looksmatches of th.....em? :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

they look so gross and hideous i want to throw up every time i see one and i am a subhuman even among ricemen so my looksmatch is a sheboon thats subhuman even amonsgt other sheboon female monsters imagine that !

i found proof in data and stats proving asian and indian men to be the looksmatches of black foids! and the worst part is that its goddamn fucking true!

i despise this fact thats true about us and curries(im asian) with a violent passion!

why out of all foid races do we have to be the looksmatches of th.....em? :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

they look so gross and hideous i want to throw up every time i see one and i am a subhuman even among ricemen so my looksmatch is a sheboon thats subhuman even amonsgt other sheboon female monsters imagine that !
Sheboons are extroverts they always have a ton of friends and followers on Facebook especially from Chicago, meanwhile a lot of us rot in loneliness

Sheboons are extroverts they always have a ton of friends and followers on Facebook especially from Chicago, meanwhile a lot of us rot in loneliness
doesnt matter they are ugly and low iq and dont deserve to be our looksmatches

ever since i found out my looksmatch is a fucking sheboon i had a few nightmares of me seeing her and she looks like a gorilla with sharp teeth and a mouth that opens like a demogorgon absolutely deformed and also pitch black skin as well its over and ugly eye area like an ape

i guess that means the data i saw shook me so bad i couldnt even sleep properly jfl

i was terrified that my looksmatch would be a revolting monster i would be more comfortable with her just being a plain average obese hood shaniqua but nooooo

and in the nightmare her teeth were hideous and nasty like sharpened shark teeth but blood red and hey demogorgon mouth opened to reveal spikes on each end covered in white foam on the inside like a rabid insect

Last edited:
doesnt matter they are ugly and low iq and dont deserve to be our looksmatches
That’s what I hated about black people. They outcasted me when I tried to befriend them and never invited me to hung out or go to parties and some of them unfriended me on Facebook after graduation. While they enjoy themselves in big groups of friends while I rot in loneliness fuck every one no one likes me even those ugly sheboons think they’re better then us.

That’s what I hated about black people. They outcasted me when I tried to befriend them and never invited me to hung out or go to parties and some of them unfriended me on Facebook after graduation. While they enjoy themselves in big groups of friends while I rot in loneliness fuck every one no one likes me even those ugly sheboons think they’re better then us.
ik they r low iq but since theyre athletic and high t plus status halo they get away with literally everything

There are some hot ones
besides only mulattas like beyonce or zendaya are hot and they defininetly arent the looksmatches of the avg asian guy

and b4 muh rihanna muh tyra banks cope rihanna is ugly though not as ugly as other sheboons and tyra banks is 1 in a million so her looksmatch is definitely chadpreet or chang not the avg curry/rice rotter here

They’re also a stereotypical thugs
but why do u think god made sheboons in the first place god didnt even make curries theyre a mutt between whites and abos so they dont even count tbh only asians and sheboons r subhuman god really did those two groups dirty jfl

but why do u think god made sheboons in the first place god didnt even make curries theyre a mutt between whites and abos so they dont even count tbh only asians and sheboons r subhuman god really did those two groups dirty jfl
Well it’s not common but I’ve seen Asian men and women couple how ever it does suck to be in a low value position in the dating market

Women of all kinds think even worse about you :lul: Over!

Wouldn’t the looksmatch of any man be a woman of his race?

no theres no way BBC NBA tyrones looksmatch is a ugly black "woman" while 30yr old virgin riceboi's looksmatch is a hot asian girl impossible
Tyrone looksmatch is a hot sheboon, ugly ricecel looksmatch is ugly noodlewhore

Tyrone looksmatch is a hot sheboon, ugly ricecel looksmatch is ugly noodlewhore
no untrue because looksmatch=racematch as well which means the lowest smv male race(asians and indians) is the looksmatches of sheboons, black men arent!

if what u r saying is true then explain why the majority of blacks do better than most curries and asians but the majority of asian women do better than black women it makes zero sense

no untrue because looksmatch=racematch as well which means the lowest smv male race(asians and indians) is the looksmatches of sheboons, black men arent!

if what u r saying is true then explain why the majority of blacks do better than most curries and asians but the majority of asian women do better than black women it makes zero sense
Aren’t curry women considered on the same level as curry men JFL

Aren't you white? Why would you expect blacks to claim you?

Pussy inflation caused this. Niggresses never used to have this much power or worth.

@BBC.BELGRADE wishes he was curry now

I've had alot of work experience with sheboons and I will never touch them. They are low iq, ugly, animalistic, and full of resentment and hate.

Avoid them like the plague.

Fuck off, sheboons mogg >>>

Aren't you white? Why would you expect blacks to claim you?
Nope, I didn’t only hate just black people, I also hated white people too for that reason. I was in a black and white majority school, so I wasn’t around other races that much mostly black and white students. I felt like I didn’t fit in just an out cast

I agree I’d trade lives with one

I agree I’d trade lives with one
That’s what I hated about black and white people they outcasted me both of those race a it use to piss me off and I resent them for it. That’s what was bad about being in your race minority school. Now I bet as an Asian dude you now wish you were a black guy (specifically a Tyrone, like a black male model)

That’s what I hated about black and white people they outcasted me both of those race a it use to piss me off and I resent them for it. That’s what was bad about being in your race minority school. Now I bet as an Asian dude you now wish you were a black guy (specifically a Tyrone, like a black male model)
White or black. What race are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

• XDFLAMEBOY
  • ugly_subhuman_fuck
  • Serpents reign
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back